She discovers her Lookalike on Amazon

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
While searching for hair dye on the online shopping site Amazon, Katie discovered more than she was looking for. The young woman came face to face with her double ...

1596489760968.png

Katie Morrow, a 29-year-old woman from Connecticut, recently had a strange adventure. Searching for a hair dye on the Amazon site, the young woman came face to face with a photo of her near-perfect look-alike, Paula Petra, as she read her review of L’Oreal Hicolor dye.

Paula Petra, perfect lookalike of Katie Morrow
Disturbed by this incredible resemblance, Katie then contacted Paula to determine if there was any family link between the two young women, but to no avail. Katie Morrow's parents are from Connecticut while Paula Petra's parents are Romanians.
Link in French:
Elle découvre son sosie parfait sur Amazon - DocuMystere : Paranormal et Mystères du monde

While searching for hair dye on the online shopping site Amazon, Katie discovered more than she was looking for. The young woman came face to face with her double ...

View attachment 370732
Katie Morrow, a 29-year-old woman from Connecticut, recently had a strange adventure. Searching for a hair dye on the Amazon site, the young woman came face to face with a photo of her near-perfect look-alike, Paula Petra, as she read her review of L’Oreal Hicolor dye.

Disturbed by this incredible resemblance, Katie then contacted Paula to determine if there was any family link between the two young women, but to no avail. Katie Morrow's parents are from Connecticut while Paula Petra's parents are Romanians.
Link in French:
Elle découvre son sosie parfait sur Amazon - DocuMystere : Paranormal et Mystères du monde
Wow! Double ugly and double stupid.

They do a DNA test yet?! :aargh:
Lookalikes are strange, I too was told that I had a lookalike who lived in the same neighborhood as me when I was a teenager a lot of people told me that but I never saw her and she was going have coffee at the same restaurant as me but I never ran into her, it would have been strange if it would have happened to have a twin ok but a foreigner is kind of scary.

View attachment 370732

Link in French:
I dont see it,,,
remove the hair dye and war paint and see if they look the same,,,

View attachment 370732

Link in French:
I dont see it,,,
It's possible, there are lookalikes that are even more credible

1596491160540.png

View attachment 370732

Link in French:
I dont see it,,,

View attachment 370738
of course there are and I've seen them,,
a true one doesnt involve hair dye and make up,,,

View attachment 370732

Link in French:
I dont see it,,,

View attachment 370738
I don't know, but I know that there are lookalikes and that the Trump Patton lookalike is let's say identical in character and not afraid of anything.

1596491811199.png

View attachment 370732

Link in French:
I dont see it,,,

View attachment 370738
I don't know, but I know that there are lookalikes and that the Trump Patton lookalike is let's say identical in character and not afraid of anything.

View attachment 370743
for fucks sake!!!
is everything about trump with you fuckers,,,

View attachment 370732

Link in French:
I dont see it,,,

View attachment 370738

View attachment 370743
for fucks sake!!!
Look in the mirror and say,

for fucks sake!!!

Is everything bad about trump with you fuckers,,,,,

View attachment 370732

Link in French:
I dont see it,,,

View attachment 370738

View attachment 370743
for fucks sake!!!

for fucks sake!!!

I'd just like to have a discussion that doesnt include him not have him brought into it,,,

View attachment 370732

Link in French:

so, lets see your hair dye lass.

View attachment 370732

Link in French:
I dont see it,,,

View attachment 370738

View attachment 370743
for fucks sake!!!

for fucks sake!!!

I'd just like to have a discussion that doesnt include him not have him brought into it,,,
Well, I like to speak well of Trump, I have more than enough of the speaking against him. :mad:

View attachment 370732

Link in French:

so, lets see your hair dye lass.
I don't have any hair dye, I'm a redhead brunette

Lookalikes are not permanent. Around the 9th grade, I started being called by someone else's name. For a short period we looked like identical twins, but not before or after that.

View attachment 370732

Link in French:
I dont see it,,,

View attachment 370738

View attachment 370743
for fucks sake!!!

for fucks sake!!!

Well, I like to speak well of Trump, I have more than enough of the speaking against him. :mad:
thats fine on a thread about him,,but this has nothing to do with him and proves TDS goes two ways,,,

View attachment 370732

Link in French:
I dont see it,,,

View attachment 370738

View attachment 370743
for fucks sake!!!

for fucks sake!!!

thats fine on a thread about him,,but this has nothing to do with him and proves TDS goes two ways,,,
You say that my two look-alikes are fakes so I'm telling you that Trump has a look-alike OK and not just anyone, it's Patton who represents him well.;)

View attachment 370732

Link in French:
I dont see it,,,

View attachment 370738

View attachment 370743
for fucks sake!!!

for fucks sake!!!

You say that my two look-alikes are fakes so I'm telling you that Trump has a look-alike OK and not just anyone, it's Patton who represents him well.;)
youre trolling your own thread and standing a chance at getting it shut down,,,

Forum List

Back