Sheila Jackson Lee

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Is dumber than a box of rocks- in fact, the comparison is an insult to rocks

MY OPINION ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Submitted January 4 by Representative Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas), the Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act (H.R. 127) would, one observer warns, “end your 2nd Amendment rights permanently.”

The bill’s provisions are staggering, in fact, according to analysts who’ve tried to make sense of its technical language.

A safe bet woud be she didn't write it and probably can't even read it.

Submitted January 4 by Representative Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas), the Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act (H.R. 127) would, one observer warns, “end your 2nd Amendment rights permanently.”

The bill’s provisions are staggering, in fact, according to analysts who’ve tried to make sense of its technical language.

Why is she balder than a bell pepper? Is that some type of protest or years of lice.

She needs to changer her name.........Jackson was an injun murderer and slave holder..Lee was the butcher from Sown South....Wtf????

Last edited:

It's the first step in the DemoKKKrats' trinity of anti-civil rights actions: registration-->confiscation-->extermination (see Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Chavez, and Kim Il for examples)

Isn't it sumptin that I would say our board African Americans could do a helluva lot fucking better than these African American assklowns in goobermint....Gods honest truth.

158448964-bd8f56538b698964fe6b90f9fef8d5f5.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back