Sheriff Joe on Stone raid: in 50 years of raids i've never sent so many units even to the baddest mu

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sheriff Joe On Stone Raid: In 50 Yrs Of Raids I've Never Sent So Many Units, Even To The Baddest Murders
The police state leftists fought against for years is here -- but instead of speaking out against it they're cheering it on.

Thanks to #infowars who also provided this information , and information sheep can't seem to piece together as they strip our nation of all our rights, freedoms, and liberty. The best part is they are to stupid to realize they are stripping it from themselves as well.

Sheriff Joe On Stone Raid: In 50 Yrs Of Raids I've Never Sent So Many Units, Even To The Baddest Murders
The police state leftists fought against for years is here -- but instead of speaking out against it they're cheering it on.

Thanks to #infowars who also provided this information , and information sheep can't seem to piece together as they strip our nation of all our rights, freedoms, and liberty. The best part is they are to stupid to realize they are stripping it from themselves as well.
Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 12.18.25 PM.png

Mueller did a big favor for Stone, if Stone ends up going to prison.

The other cons will not want to mess with someone who it took dozens of G-Men to take down. I know if I was in the can and Stone was in my pod, I would not fuck with him.

Forum List

Back