🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shoot or not shoot...that is the question...even antis can chime in...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Okay, I know of several robberies where the perps got what they wanted and went on to shoot and sometimes kill staff and customers anyway...

One of the famous in Illinois was the Brown's Chicken killings in Palatine...the robbers had what they wanted and marched the customers and employees into the freezer and shot them...

Just today a Kentucky fried chicken was robbed...the robbers shot 3 of the employees

3 wounded--2 critically--in shooting during robbery at Aurora KF - FOX 32 News Chicago

I saw a television program that highlighted a robbery at a motel...the three perps got the money and left...the clerk was getting up off of the floor, and then one of the perps ducked back into the lobby and shot the clerk...

The question is...if you are in the middle of a robbery, and you have a gun, as a store owner or employee, or a customer carrying a concealed weapon...when and if do you shoot the criminal?

Even those opposed to guns can answer if you want...

Okay, I know of several robberies where the perps got what they wanted and went on to shoot and sometimes kill staff and customers anyway...

One of the famous in Illinois was the Brown's Chicken killings in Palatine...the robbers had what they wanted and marched the customers and employees into the freezer and shot them...

Just today a Kentucky fried chicken was robbed...the robbers shot 3 of the employees

3 wounded--2 critically--in shooting during robbery at Aurora KF - FOX 32 News Chicago

I saw a television program that highlighted a robbery at a motel...the three perps got the money and left...the clerk was getting up off of the floor, and then one of the perps ducked back into the lobby and shot the clerk...

The question is...if you are in the middle of a robbery, and you have a gun, as a store owner or employee, or a customer carrying a concealed weapon...when and if do you shoot the criminal?

Even those opposed to guns can answer if you want...

I agree KFC's prices are too high for 3rd rate chicken imported from India or China, but this seems excessive. :)

If they display a weapon, you are free to shoot them as soon as possible as the display of the weapons is clear proof of intent and capacity.

If hey do not, then you have to wait until they otherwise threaten bodily harm. Trying to force you out of the store meets that criteria.

Forum List

Back