shoplifting grows more deadly

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this is all dems fault. they voted this all into happening. evil dems.
My question is can we turn this trend around?

If the cops start arresting people for shoplifting and prosecutors fine or jail shoplifters, will that stop shoplifting? Large numbers of people can still invade stores, grab merchandise and run. It reminds me of the riots we had a couple of years ago without the flames.

If the cops start arresting people for shoplifting and prosecutors fine or jail shoplifters, will that stop shoplifting? Large numbers of people can still invade stores, grab merchandise and run. It reminds me of the riots we had a couple of years ago without the flames.
This can't easily be turned around. Millions of people truly believe that they have a right to shoplift. It's owed to them as reparations.

This can't easily be turned around. Millions of people truly believe that they have a right to shoplift. It's owed to them as reparations.
It will make the task of shopping a real adventure in many big cities, especially now that the shoplifters are shooting clerks. You may have to pick up the meat, eggs and beer while dodging bullets.

It will make the task of shopping a real adventure in many big cities, especially now that the shoplifters are shooting clerks. You may have to pick up the meat, eggs and beer while dodging bullets.

....or buy online if you can?

may be even that will not be available in the Banana Republic anymore!

I already use Amazon a lot. The nearest big box store used to be 36 miles round trip away for me. I moved and now although I am still in a small town there are some big stores near.

Still, Amazon is convenient and often has a better selection of items.

I would no longer have to orry about shoplifters but instead porch pirates.

yeah vote dems out

Now its about to get worse! They are going zero bail, meaning if you steal, you bail is going to be zero! You can right out of jail and go on stealing some more!

Now some stores have taken to locking up almost everything. To the point of having to call an employee to unlock the case for simple things like ice cream. Your half hour shopping trip turns into a multiple hour journey.

What the fuck are you babbling about now?

Who? Who is trying to ban online shopping?

You’re vapid

What the fuck are you babbling about now?

Who? Who is trying to ban online shopping?

You’re vapid

I'm saying that if shoplifting grows more deadly for decent people....

Buy online....you moron.

I'm saying that if shoplifting grows more deadly for decent people....

Buy online....you moron.
You said people may be unable to buy stuff online because of us being a banana republic.

Explain, if you can

Forum List

Back