Should assisted suicide be legal?

Should assisted suicide be legal

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
You’re kind of a nutcase, aren’t you
Prove me wrong. Not your rather deranged opinion. In Cananda a woman was offered assisted suicide as an alternative to waiting for the installation of a home chair ramp. How can you support this?
This is where it goes. Assisted suicide is sold with the best of intentions. Helping the terminally ill, in pain, a way out. It ends up with the government murdering people that are inconvenient.

Prove me wrong. Not your rather deranged opinion. In Cananda a woman was offered assisted suicide as an alternative to waiting for the installation of a home chair ramp. How can you support this?
This is where it goes. Assisted suicide is sold with the best of intentions. Helping the terminally ill, in pain, a way out. It ends up with the government murdering people that are inconvenient.
I don’t support assisted suicide. But you’re just blathering nonsense

A single agent at the Canadian VA made the offer, it was not backed by the Govt.

Authorities in the Swiss canton of Schaffhausen arrested a group of people Tuesday in connection with the first-time unsanctioned use of the assisted suicide capsule known as Sarco, with which a 64-year-old American woman took her own life. Although assisted suicide is permitted in the country under certain conditions, prosecutors fear that these requirements had not been met.

The Sarco capsule, which had never been used before, allows a person sitting inside to press a button that activates the flow of nitrogen gas into the sealed chamber, resulting in an allegedly peaceful death within minutes.

I was just reading this story and it got me to wondering what other people thought of the topic.

People should have that choice. Obviously it needs a great deal of attention, because otherwise people would be murdering people with it. However Switzerland manages it. There was a story recently about a suicide pod, the person got inside and did it for themselves, but they said it was illegal because it didn't go through the rigorous procedures beforehand.

People should have that choice. Obviously it needs a great deal of attention, because otherwise people would be murdering people with it. However Switzerland manages it. There was a story recently about a suicide pod, the person got inside and did it for themselves, but they said it was illegal because it didn't go through the rigorous procedures beforehand.

Yes, that is what the link in the OP lead to, and what got me wondering how other people viewed it

Forum List

Back