CDZ Should Israel demand reparations from Egypt?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
It's no secret that Jewish people were enslaved by Egyptian Pharaohs to do backbreaking labor building monuments and the pyramids. In the spirit of reparations, it would seem logical that Israel should demand reparations from Egypt to atone for their original sin. I believe this claim is every bit as valid as the current call for reparations for Black slavery in America. If you disagree, state clearly why Israel's claim would not be valid.

I'm pretty sure we've had the Egyptians back in spades...

ybmysrhslw1jz4nxcktp.jpg

Why must there be the weekly white racist stupidity about reparations once a week? Isreal was given a nation and gets billions of our dollars every year, yet some idiot asks this question and it's actually treated as a legitimate topic.

Yes, they should, why not? They can choose whatever pharaoh they like to address their claim.

Why must there be the weekly white racist stupidity about reparations once a week? Isreal was given a nation and gets billions of our dollars every year, yet some idiot asks this question and it's actually treated as a legitimate topic.
LOL a reparations junkie whining about a thread for reparations
#TooFunny #Classic #LOLIM2

That doesn't address Egypt's original sin against the Jews. I ask you again, how would that claim differ from your desire for American Blacks getting reparations for the original sin of slavery?

Israel should survive if they can ever rise above their evil apartheid.

Apartheid itself must eventually be driven into the sea and drowned. Ahmadinejad had it right and how can any person of decency ever disagree with that?

Apartheid is evil and America willingly is taking part in that evil for strategic purposes of gaining control over ME resources.

Now we have a direction in which this thread can move on to accomplishing something!

Now we have a direction in which this thread can move on to accomplishing something!

The problem is ... Israel isn't an Apartheid State.
We disagree on that fn, and furthermore it's my opinion that US support of their evil regime makes the US just as guilty. If not for US support of apartheid the problems would have been solved years ago. I fear it will end with the use of nuclear weapons by the Jew faction against some innocent country.
The apartheid is provable but I'm not going to belabour the issue further with you right now. There are bigger fish to fry.

We disagree on that fn

There is nothing about which to disagree. It just isn't. Empirically isn't.

Any other claim is just unabashed Jew hatred.
I don't hate any jews, I don't even know one enough to recognize one! I'm a Canadian and not a hater.
However, I'm also very familiar with jewish history and I won't be needing any lessons from any American on the facts and the truth.

Now I'm very cautious on who I choose to believe as a source of the truth.

Are you familiar with the Elie Weisel story? I am and so to set your mind at ease you could discuss those details with me as reassurance of my upstanding honesty.

Peace! For all parties to the disagreement.

Peace!

Sorry, I couldn't care less. I would care if you were intested in looking carefully at each indivicual incident and deciding if it was warranted revenge or not.

It's only too obvious that it has to be seen in context with the vicious murder of the Palestinian people. Any response to murder can only be answered in that ugly situation by murder for revenge.
The examples you provide on that large banner are timid attempts at best.

How would Elie Weisel put it? Would he be more interested in the truth? Can you not just accept that I'm a Canadian and I'm only interested in the facts and the truth?

I have a good friend who is an elderly Polish gentleman who lived almost next door to A2. He has been my very reliable source of knowledge on the history in question here. He and your friend mr. Weisel have told me more than I care to know.

I don't consider BB as a credible source of information and so I have to question that entire banner. This would be a good time to just drop the entire issue with me. That's what I'm going to do and hopefully you'll do likewise.

Apartheid itself must eventually be driven into the sea and drowned. Ahmadinejad had it right and how can any person of decency ever disagree with that?

Apartheid is evil and America willingly is taking part in that evil for strategic purposes of gaining control over ME resources.

They don't have apartheid...that is a lie.

Or you could start your own thread since it has nothing to do with my question.

Or you could start your own thread since it has nothing to do with my question.
Sorry Mike but I don't consider there is such a thing as original sin. Can you explain to us what you think that means?

I thought it was supposed to be something about a talking snake convincing a make-believe woman to eat an apple?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back