Should Lester Holt disclose that he is a life long Democrat?

That's pretty funny. Holt "became" a "Republican" in 2003 after hired by left wing NBC "news."

How to snuff out the claims of media bias - lie about party registration.

Who TF was joining the GOP in 2003? I left in 2004... because W was spending like a left wing Dem, socializing senior drugs, wasting a trillion on No Child Left Behind etc... and the Patriot Act etc....

If you joined the GOP in 2003, something was seriously wrong with you.

Ha, honesty from the corrupt Government/Corporate Media? Yeah, good luck with that. Not gonna happen. But yes, a Moderator should fully disclose such information.

Has Trump ever actually voted Republican?
Is he even registered?

I mean, if the mod cannot be honest, why should we trust his debate??

How Biased and Dishonest Is Lester Holt?
A]

As Biased and Dishonest as Trump needs to lie about Lester Holt in case Trump falls on his face tonight.

Trump needs someone to blame.

Let's see....

I prove that Holt is a lying low-life,t.

You prove you are another dishonest Trumpster.

A]

As Biased and Dishonest as Trump needs to lie about Lester Holt in case Trump falls on his face tonight.

Let's see....

Gee....a lie from a low-life.

Shocker.

That's pretty funny. Holt "became" a "Republican" in 2003 after hired by left wing NBC "news."

How to snuff out the claims of media bias - lie about party registration.

Who TF was joining the GOP in 2003? I left in 2004... because W was spending like a left wing Dem, socializing senior drugs, wasting a trillion on No Child Left Behind etc... and the Patriot Act etc....

If you joined the GOP in 2003, something was seriously wrong with you.

So now that you have admitted that you lied in the OP- can you tell us why you lied in the OP?

A]

Let's see....

Shocker.

None of us are ever shocked by your partisan lies.

A]

Let's see....

Shocker.

None of us are ever shocked by your partisan lies.

Outside of your very own posts, you've never found any lies.

Certainly not in mine.

The man Lester Holt is left wing. He is a "registered Republican" so that when he gets accused of bias, he trots that out to immunize himself from the charge.

CNN's Candy Crowley once said she votes Dem and GOP. Truth is, once she voted for a fat lezbo "Republican," and voted Dem every other time.

Lester Holt is leftist. He is not "conservative" and if he was NBC would never have hired him.

The man Lester Holt is left wing. He is a "registered Republican" so that when he gets accused of bias, he trots that out to immunize himself from the charge.

CNN's Candy Crowley once said she votes Dem and GOP. Truth is, once she voted for a fat lezbo "Republican," and voted Dem every other time.

Lester Holt is leftist. He is not "conservative" and if he was NBC would never have hired him.

What about Joe Scarborough? Is he a "leftist" as well just because he works for MSNBC?

Joe Scarborough - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So now that you have admitted that you lied in the OP- can you tell us why you lied in the OP?

Are you just so enamored of Donald Trump that you want to lie too?

What about Joe Scarborough? Is he a "leftist" as well just because he works for MSNBC?

To LaDexter anyone who doesn't have his nose buried up to the neck in Donald Trump's ass is a 'leftist'

Good point.
Interesting who else worked for MSNBC....

Ann Coulter (her first TV gig)...
John Gibson...
Tucker Carlson....
Laura Ingraham....

You do realize that Scarborough said he changed his party affiliation live on his show, right?

His new look basically mimics fucking Maddow.

Good point.
Interesting who else worked for MSNBC....

Ann Coulter (her first TV gig)...
John Gibson...
Tucker Carlson....
Laura Ingraham....
Back when MSNBC was the more conservative alternative to the previous cable news monopoly that was CNN.

I don't care what party the moderators of the debates belong to. In yesterday's debate, Mr. Holt didn't do much but ask questions, and not very many of them.

Forum List

Back