Should Miss USA maintain a certain look?

Wow she looks so hateful at Trump and Trump was such a monster.......liberals will buy any bullshit....so dumb

Machado violated a contract due to blowing up like a blimp and taking it in every orifice.

Any questions? If so, than please direct them to Trumps' lawyer............:dance:.........(I just luv this yellow-faced dancer......)

Even these beauties must maintain a certain "look".

bags-on-head-via-wip-wap-web.jpg

Hiow bout we elect a potus who hasn't pimped a beauty pagent.

Just one that pimps other women.....i mean evennpowell said billy is banging a buxom blonde...but i think he said dicking....clin4on probably finds these chicks for him

Just one that pimps other women.....i mean evennpowell said billy is banging a buxom blonde...but i think he said dicking....clin4on probably finds these chicks for him
If your banging a hot chick, does it matter how she got under you? On on top for that matter?

Depends....if its your wife getting tjem for uou and the runs for president, calling the opponent disgusting........yeah it does matter.

If your banging a hot chick, does it matter how she got under you? On on top for that matter?

Depends....if its your wife getting tjem for uou and the runs for president, calling the opponent disgusting........yeah it does matter.
Shit man, it's election season, anything goes...

To most it does. Bill's a pig and so is Donald.

Donald's problem is that Bill may not matter.

Since you rarely get laid, it figures you'd ask......
I usually like them to bend over in the shower...Kills two birds with one stone...

Calm down, now, creeper.............

Except calling democrat sluts fat........apparently its a no no

Forum List

Back