Zone1 Should Politics Stay Out Of The Classroom?

A shill for the democrats. Keep politics out of school. There will be no more stupid liberals once you take politics out of school.

Spare me your immature rants child. In 20 years you will probably be a liberal. The fact is that kids are taught civics and government. That's politics. What we don't need in this country re any more right wong extremists in positions of authority. We damn sure should not be educating children to grow up and turn into you.

They teach civics and government. So no.
I did my work in Poli. Sci at university.

There are no politics in the straight operation of the government.
In fact, we even have laws to that effect.

1727021352310.png

Partisans make the operation of government political.

Spare me your immature rants child. In 20 years you will probably be a liberal. The fact is that kids are taught civics and government. That's politics. What we don't need in this country re any more right wong extremists in positions of authority. We damn sure should not be educating children to grow up and turn into you.
Liberal? Hell no. My grandparents 86 and 90 are lifelong Republicans. I am following in their footsteps.

Unless of course you are opposed to Western Values and want to make an argument that schools should not indoctrinate kids into American Values, but instead should make them all members of the CCP?

Then I suppose, yeah, the instruction in civics and government IS political, from the point of view of communists and authoritarians.

:auiqs.jpg:

"You know me".

No, I don't and I have no idea why this persons opinion is supposed to be any more important than anyone else's.

It's long past the time of even trying. America is already advancing to the point of violence against teachers.
In a rising fascist regime, the justice system will take control of subversives within the school system.

Should Politics Stay Out Of The Classroom?​

Actually, no. Politics used to be TAUGHT in school under the heading of Civics. Civics teaches critical thinking, where YOU decide by your own reason, whereas politics in the context here just advances one person's agenda over all others, where the teacher decides FOR you..

Actually, no. Politics used to be TAUGHT in school under the heading of Civics. Civics teaches critical thinking, where YOU decide by your own reason, whereas politics in the context here just advances one person's agenda over all others, where the teacher decides FOR you..

Let me rephrase that then as I was talking about a political agenda.

They teach civics and government. So no.
Teaching civics and government is not the same as PROMOTING A POLITICAL BIAS which is what most of them do AND CHURCHES SHOULD LOOSE THEIR TAX STATUS IF THEY PROMOTE A POLITICAL BIAS AS WELL.

You can teach students ABOUT political parties BUT not promote them.

Teaching civics and government is not the same as PROMOTING A POLITICAL BIAS which is what most of them do AND CHURCHES SHOULD LOOSE THEIR TAX STATUS IF THEY PROMOTE A POLITICAL BIAS AS WELL.

You can teach students ABOUT political parties BUT not promote them.
Teachers aren't promoting a political bias. It's time that lie stopped. People took politics to the classroom when conservatives started telling teachers what they could teach.

Forum List

Back