Should S&P Downgrade Obama again?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Holder and Obama have launched a specious, vindictive lawsuit against S&P, the cover story of which is to punish S&P's for their role in rating securities prior to the Fannie & Freddie Housing Collapse in 2008, the truth is this is punishment for downgrading Obama.

S&P responded, correctly, that the action is totally without merit and would require they "predict" rather than rate.

If that's the standard that the Obama Insane Clown Posse wants to hold S&P to, perhaps S&P should launch a prophylactic downgrade on Obama?

Holder Cites `Egregious' Conduct by McGraw-Hill, S&P - Bloomberg

Holder and Obama have launched a specious, vindictive lawsuit against S&P, the cover story of which is to punish S&P's for their role in rating securities prior to the Fannie & Freddie Housing Collapse in 2008, the truth is this is punishment for downgrading Obama.

S&P responded, correctly, that the action is totally without merit and would require they "predict" rather than rate.

If that's the standard that the Obama Insane Clown Posse wants to hold S&P to, perhaps S&P should launch a prophylactic downgrade on Obama?

Indeed, my irony meter broke when I heard this...

S&P should highlight that Obama has never passed a budget and none of hus budgets ever received a single vote! In light of this terrible mismanagement and taking the Holder Obama standard into account they have no alternative to issuing another downgrade

WTF are you blabbering about now?

S&P should highlight that Obama has never passed a budget and none of hus budgets ever received a single vote! In light of this terrible mismanagement and taking the Holder Obama standard into account they have no alternative to issuing another downgrade
Shit...They should issue a margin call.

I just think it's a bit ironic that the government is suing SnP as a result of correctly appraising risky government bonds... by blaming them for incorrectly appraising risky mortgages.

So now that SnP has finally learned from it's mistakes, they are getting sued for it.

I absolutely believe that the downgrade of US debt is the reason for this legal action. And that US debt as it stands now should be in the F category, just like the mortgages.

Last edited:

I just think it's a bit ironic that the government is suing SnP as a result of correctly appraising risky government bonds... by blaming them for incorrectly appraising risky mortgages.

So now that SnP has finally learned from it's mistakes, they are getting sued for it.

I absolutely believe that the downgrade of US debt is the reason for this legal action. And that US debt as it stands now should be in the F category, just like the mortgages.

That and a pair of 10's in the hole

Forum List

Back