Should sane liberals patriotic to America ditch Kamala for Jill Stein?

No one has figured out all the subtle differences.
If you think it is as simple as DNA, having XX or XY, you would be wrong.
The DNA normally is supposed to control what hormones are produced, but it is not 100%. Illnesses, pesticides, herbicides, etc., can cause DNA and physical development to be contrary.
And since there is a 13 year lag between birth and puberty, that can also be contradictory.
And not just environmental factors. Genetics (those other 22 pairs of chromosomes) also determine what hormones are produced, and what effect they have between conception and birth.

The fetus swims in a sea of it's mothers estrogen, and only if it's genes are working right, can it overcome a female headwind.

Except that Trump was not bad last time.
He started no illegal wars like Cheney did.

Reducing the world to shambles with expensive weapons, and then rebuilding it with expensive products is very profitable.

and while Kamala is in bed with the 911 ChickenHawk warmongers, Jill Stein is not!!

If you like Jill Stein, you might just love Chase Oliver...

Since I can't vote for Trump and I won't vote for Harris, and since South Carolina will go to Trump, I once again will vote my conscience (which I have always done). That means my vote will go to either Stein or Oliver...

They support her because the alternative is much worse!

That is the problem.
We don't know what the Harris policies would be on the Ukraine, Palestine, the deficit, rising prices, outsourcing, etc.
We know Trump did not do badly except for the SCOTUS.

Should sane liberals patriotic to America ditch Kamala for Jill Stein?​

:auiqs.jpg:

no.

why not???

iu

👆👆👆

THAT'S why.

If you like Jill Stein, you might just love Chase Oliver...

Since I can't vote for Trump and I won't vote for Harris, and since South Carolina will go to Trump, I once again will vote my conscience (which I have always done). That means my vote will go to either Stein or Oliver...

Chase Oliver is a fraud who brags about how many Murderous Fraud Vax injections she got...

Libertarians used to run good candidates, not recently.

That is the problem.
We don't know what the Harris policies would be on the Ukraine, Palestine, the deficit, rising prices, outsourcing, etc.

Harris was for putting US taxpayer funded bio labs in Ukraine and billing you and I for them.

She got plenty of kickbacks for doing so....

Cheney is your hero...

Is this a 757 or a cruise missile??

You either have an IQ over 5 and a molecule of patriotism to America, or YOU DO NOT....

A cruise missile doesn't pack enough explosive to do that much damage.

They have 1,000 lb warheads, where it takes more than just a single 2,000 lb bomb to do anything approaching the damage done to the Pentagon.

• Fake News
Reactions: EMH
Kissing Putin's ass in Helsinki was good?

Doubling our deficit was good?

Putin is great.
He started no wars, so is better than most US presidents.
Zelensky deliberately started the war in the Ukraine by violating basic 1992 treaty principles with Russia.
For example, since the Ukraine used to have Russian nukes, it had to be INSIDE the Russian defense grid, so then can never be allowed to "join an alliance hostile to Russia".
Also Russia can never lose Sevastopol like the Ukraine tried to do in 2014.
The ethnic Polish in the Ukraine are also extremely racist, like the Azov Battalion, who murdered over 30k ethnic Russian Ukrainians.

As far as the deficit, Bush and Obama each added as much to the national debt as Trump did, and Trump was handed not only a bad economy, but also covid epidemic. And Biden added as much to the national debt as Trump, but without any reason at all.

That is the problem.
That is total horseshit! We saw Trump kiss Putin's ass in Helsinki. We saw him do nothing about covid. Calling it a hoax for the first month. We saw him double the deficit with his tax cuts for the rich. We saw a lot of bad from Donald Trump! Don't give me this garbage about how he was not that bad. Fuck that!

Kamala, on the other hand, would be a lot tougher on Putin and Xi.

They have 1,000 lb warheads, where it takes more than just a single 2,000 lb bomb to do anything approaching the damage done to the Pentagon.

You love Dick Cheney....

I disagree.
A cruise missile has high explosive and kinetic energy, while an airliner is just light and fragile alloy with minimal kinetic energy.

• Fake News
Reactions: EMH
That is total horseshit! We saw Trump kiss Putin's ass in Helsinki. We saw him do nothing about covid. Calling it a hoax for the first month. We saw him double the deficit with his tax cuts for the rich. We saw a lot of bad from Donald Trump! Don't give me this garbage about how he was not that bad. Fuck that!

Kamala, on the other hand, would be a lot tougher on Putin and Xi.

The US should ally with Russia.
Russia has not been illegally invading countries like the US has.

Trump was right about covid.
Covid could not end until 72% of the population got it and recovered.
So the lowest death rate comes from accelerating infection among those under 40.
He never called covid a hoax.

The reality is that Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden each increased the national debt by about $6 trillion. Only Trump was justified, since he had the covid epidemic to deal with. Tax cuts for the rich turned out to be a good idea, since it caused over all tax revenue to greatly INCREASE. Its called pump priming.

Kamala being "tough" on Putin would be criminal. In fact, the economic sanctions Biden imposed on Russia, not only were illegal, but were stupid because they caused the price jump.

The US should ally with Russia.
Russia has not been illegally invading countries like the US has.

Trump was right about covid.
Covid could not end until 72% of the population got it and recovered.
So the lowest death rate comes from accelerating infection among those under 40.
He never called covid a hoax.

The reality is that Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden each increased the national debt by about $6 trillion. Only Trump was justified, since he had the covid epidemic to deal with. Tax cuts for the rich turned out to be a good idea, since it caused over all tax revenue to greatly INCREASE. Its called pump priming.

Kamala being "tough" on Putin would be criminal. In fact, the economic sanctions Biden imposed on Russia, not only were illegal, but were stupid because they caused the price jump.
Are you a Russian bot?

Are you a Russian bot?

Anyone who is left, liberal, or progressive, has to recognize that the ONLY 3 countries that went through a leftist, liberal, and progressive revolution were the US, France, and Russia.
France decayed back into the aristocracy, so only the US and Russia share the common leftist, liberal, and progressive goals of ending the aristocracy dictatorships.

Anyone who is left, liberal, or progressive, has to recognize that the ONLY 3 countries that went through a leftist, liberal, and progressive revolution were the US, France, and Russia.
France decayed back into the aristocracy, so only the US and Russia share the common leftist, liberal, and progressive goals of ending the aristocracy dictatorships.
That's garbage!

Forum List

Back