Should the Federal Reserve be abolished?

Should the Fed be Abolished?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Global reset is on it's way.

If the teabaggers get their way.

Their goal is to crash the dollar and destroy the economy.

Scary that we agree on something.

Wondering why you think homosexuals want to crash the dollar?

So this is a gay rally, right?

tea-bag-o-tampa.jpg

teabaggers-300x223.jpg

teabagger.jpg

I had my suspicions.

1. The US Congress has the option to buy back the FED at $450 millions (per Congressional Records). When the Congress does this, it will own back the billions of US Government Bonds held by the FED. The US Government will actually PROFIT by buying back the FED! Also, the US government no longer has to pay interests to the FED owners on those bonds.

Prove all of this using specific citations to back up your claims. Allow us to read all of this in actual, legal documentation. If you are unable to prove most of this section, at the very least provide proof of the bolded portion.

Until this happens, I must assume that you're another nutjob Teabagger lying to us to get us to support your ridiculous, discriminatory policies.

1. The US Congress has the option to buy back the FED at $450 millions (per Congressional Records). When the Congress does this, it will own back the billions of US Government Bonds held by the FED. The US Government will actually PROFIT by buying back the FED! Also, the US government no longer has to pay interests to the FED owners on those bonds.

Prove all of this using specific citations to back up your claims. Allow us to read all of this in actual, legal documentation. If you are unable to prove most of this section, at the very least provide proof of the bolded portion.

Until this happens, I must assume that you're another nutjob Teabagger lying to us to get us to support your ridiculous, discriminatory policies.

SIGHTINGS

REFERENCES

(1) "The Federal Reserve Bank", by H.S. Kenan, published by The Noontide Press

(2) National Committee to Repeal the Federal Reserve Act, P.O. Box 156, Westmont, IL 60559

(3) "The New World Order, Saving America", P.O. Box 1205, Middleburg, FL 32050-1205

(4) "Bulletin", February 1989 & November 1991 issues, P.O. Box 986, Ft. Collins, CO 80522 (Newsletter; $3 each)

(5) "The Most Secret Science", Betsy Ross Press, P.O. Box 986, Ft. Collins, CO 80522 (Book) States attempt to abolish the FED. $12.00

(6) "Insider Report", P.O. Box 84903, Phoenix, AZ 85071

(7) "Phoenix Journal Express", P.O. Box 986, Tehachap, CA 93581

(8) $16 trillion in government and private debt, much of which the FED printed and collected interest on (Reference 3)

(9) Northpoint Tactical Team, P.O. Box 129, Topton, NC 28781

(10) Christian Defense League, Box 449, Arabi, LA 70023

(11) "Bulletin", June 1992 issue, P.O. Box 986, Ft. Collins, CO 80522 (Newsletter; $3 each)

(12) "Savings and Loan Unethical Bailout" by Rev. Casimir F. Gierut

(13) "Dark Secrets of the New Age" by Texe Marrs

(14) "En Route to Global Occupation" by Gary H. Kah

(15) "One World" by John Amkerberg & John Weldon

(16) "The Spotlight", Liberty Lobby, 300 Independence Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C. 20003 (Newspaper)

(17) "Repeal the Federal Reserve Banks" by Rev. Casimir Frank Gierut

(18) The Constitution of the United States

(19) "Walls in Our Minds" by M.J. Red Beckman, Common Sense Press, P.O. Box 1544, Billings, MT 59103. A must read book - $2.50

(20) "The Law That Never Was" Volume I, Bill Benson & M.J. Red Beckman, P.O. Box 1544, Billings, MT 59103 or write to Bill Benson, P.O. Box 550, South Holland, IL 60473. Proof that the 16th Amendment (income tax) was never properly ratified.

(21) "New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies" by William T. Still

(22) "The Secrets of the Federal Reserve" by Mullins

(23) "The Social Security & Pension Conspiracy" by Metz

(24) "The History of the Federal Reserve. How to Replace It or How to Reform It" by Metz - for references 23 & 24 write to Howard Metz, P.O. Box 341, Malverne, LI 11565

(25) "The New World Order" by Pat Robertson. On page 131 he states that we must abolish the FED.

(26) "Operation Vampire Killer 2000", highly recommended book. $6.00 ($8.00 for 2) from ACLA, P.O. Box 8712, Phoenix, AZ 85066 This is a must read book with quotes from well known people. This book proves conspiracy. Your local police needs to read this book so they will protect you - not become United Nations Agents against you. This book will stop the New World Order plan to take over the U.S.A.

"America Betrayed", Center For Action, 652 N. Glenview, Nesa, AZ 85213

For references 1, 12, and 17, contact The National Committee to Repeal the Federal Reserve Act (Reference 2)

I didn't write this article. If you want to challenge those that wrote this please feel free to call the or buy the books yourself.

The link posted has a lot of information on why the hell we should abolish the scumbags at the Fed. I'm not going to spend my time or money to back up the references of those who presented this case and article.

You can if you choose.

So Far those favoring the Federal Reserve being abolished are winning at the polls of opinion. It's 17 to 5 at this point.

I'm very happy to see that many on these boards have not been fooled by the Pravda on why we need to pay them to print our currency.

THE DAY FED WILL BE ABOLISHED I WILL
- regain my full respect for our system of government
- regain my respect to the US military and the nation as a whole
- get out of political depression and stop posting on this forum nearly as much as I do now
- will begin working much harder for myself and my family

There is ONE thing though that will still have to be done after we will abolish federal reserve, which to this day I feel is my destiny in life - we will have to ensure that international bankers have no place on earth to regroup, because other way they will destroy our nation. I made a speech about this and I believe it is important for the eagle1462 and 15 other people who voted yes in this poll to listen to and understand:

See 9m38s mark of the video below:

TRANSCRIPT:
Now if we get rid of the federal reserve in America, we must understand what will happen NEXT - Something people like Ron Paul who are allowed to speak on the establishment media NEVER TELL us: (only HALF truths are allowed on TV) International bankers, the creators of federal reserve, will move their money printing business to some other nation, which will be THRILLED to have them, they will welcome them with open arms and open legs. And THAT is when the REAL degradation of America would begin. Just like we saw in Syria, in Libya, in Iraq. We must NEVER allow for this to happen, anyone who is advocating for this to happen is a TRUE anti American, either by ignorance or by profession.

THEREFORE, the only true solution is to unite the world, and to get rid of international bankers GLOBALY. They are not aliens, they are not gods, they are not workers, they are not innovators, they NEVER contribute to a better society. When the latest racist of the Clipers basketball team got exposed, it was on the main page of CNN news that Clippers are looking for a new franchise, new sponsor - WHAT KIND OF A JOKE IS THIS?!! - A sports team can not even function without being owned by some sugar daddy, some billionaire.

I remember it was FUN, it was REAL for us to watch our Lithuanian basketball team Zhalgiris beat Russian team CSKA, because all the Lithuanian players were actually Lithuanians. Dear American sports fans, I mean no disrespect, but WHAT are you proud of? Your home team is NOT your home team, it's just the latest selections of purchases from all over the country, all over the world, which changes from season to season, and your favorite player of your team, may get sold to ANOTHER team next season... And you may feel proud that you have an extra $20,000 in your bank account, (something that you would never have had 100 years ago), BUT WHAT DOES THAT $20,000 even buy today??? You can't even buy a new car if it breaks down. Well, you can take pride in the fact that people in Africa are starving and people in the middle east are killing each other and people in Asian nations are barely surviving, but when the people like the owners of your sports team will decide to abandon this ship, our America will be a TOTAL disaster. We can CHANGE all that, NOW, BEFORE it happens, for the love of ALL people, ALL nations, for the love of the future. SPREAD the word, please, and UNDERSTAND, that the political circus on television is just a distraction.

Last edited by a moderator:
THE DAY FED WILL BE ABOLISHED I WILL
- regain my full respect for our system of government
- regain my respect to the US military and the nation as a whole
- get out of political depression and stop posting on this forum nearly as much as I do now
- will begin working much harder for myself and my family

There is ONE thing though that will still have to be done after we will abolish federal reserve, which to this day I feel is my destiny in life - we will have to ensure that international bankers have no place on earth to regroup, because other way they will destroy our nation. I made a speech about this and I believe it is important for the eagle1462 and 15 other people who voted yes in this poll to listen to and understand:

See 9m38s mark of the video below:

TRANSCRIPT:
Now if we get rid of the federal reserve in America, we must understand what will happen NEXT - Something people like Ron Paul who are allowed to speak on the establishment media NEVER TELL us: (only HALF truths are allowed on TV) International bankers, the creators of federal reserve, will move their money printing business to some other nation, which will be THRILLED to have them, they will welcome them with open arms and open legs. And THAT is when the REAL degradation of America would begin. Just like we saw in Syria, in Libya, in Iraq. We must NEVER allow for this to happen, anyone who is advocating for this to happen is a TRUE anti American, either by ignorance or by profession.

THEREFORE, the only true solution is to unite the world, and to get rid of international bankers GLOBALY. They are not aliens, they are not gods, they are not workers, they are not innovators, they NEVER contribute to a better society. When the latest racist of the Clipers basketball team got exposed, it was on the main page of CNN news that Clippers are looking for a new franchise, new sponsor - WHAT KIND OF A JOKE IS THIS?!! - A sports team can not even function without being owned by some sugar daddy, some billionaire.

I remember it was FUN, it was REAL for us to watch our Lithuanian basketball team Zhalgiris beat Russian team CSKA, because all the Lithuanian players were actually Lithuanians. Dear American sports fans, I mean no disrespect, but WHAT are you proud of? Your home team is NOT your home team, it's just the latest selections of purchases from all over the country, all over the world, which changes from season to season, and your favorite player of your team, may get sold to ANOTHER team next season... And you may feel proud that you have an extra $20,000 in your bank account, (something that you would never have had 100 years ago), BUT WHAT DOES THAT $20,000 even buy today??? You can't even buy a new car if it breaks down. Well, you can take pride in the fact that people in Africa are starving and people in the middle east are killing each other and people in Asian nations are barely surviving, but when the people like the owners of your sports team will decide to abandon this ship, our America will be a TOTAL disaster. We can CHANGE all that, NOW, BEFORE it happens, for the love of ALL people, ALL nations, for the love of the future. SPREAD the word, please, and UNDERSTAND, that the political circus on television is just a distraction.

I understand that currency manipulation is happening all over the world. I also understand that the IMF is doing the same thing as the Federal Reserve. The Euro was part of this deal, and the IMF is now considering a new reserve currency. It's not a matter of if but when, as we have destroyed our currency.

Japan has been doing so for a long time.
Argentina is imploding again as we speak.
The Southern countries of Europe are imploding, with massive unemployment and economic strife.
When they tank the markets the next time, which is coming.........it will be worse than the last, and will cause massive pain to the entire world.
I believe the spark to crash will come from Europe this time, as they appear to be in worse shape than us, and our policies suck. That doesn't bode well for the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

SIGHTINGS

REFERENCES

(1) "The Federal Reserve Bank", by H.S. Kenan, published by The Noontide Press

(2) National Committee to Repeal the Federal Reserve Act, P.O. Box 156, Westmont, IL 60559

(3) "The New World Order, Saving America", P.O. Box 1205, Middleburg, FL 32050-1205

(4) "Bulletin", February 1989 & November 1991 issues, P.O. Box 986, Ft. Collins, CO 80522 (Newsletter; $3 each)

(5) "The Most Secret Science", Betsy Ross Press, P.O. Box 986, Ft. Collins, CO 80522 (Book) States attempt to abolish the FED. $12.00

(6) "Insider Report", P.O. Box 84903, Phoenix, AZ 85071

(7) "Phoenix Journal Express", P.O. Box 986, Tehachap, CA 93581

(8) $16 trillion in government and private debt, much of which the FED printed and collected interest on (Reference 3)

(9) Northpoint Tactical Team, P.O. Box 129, Topton, NC 28781

(10) Christian Defense League, Box 449, Arabi, LA 70023

(11) "Bulletin", June 1992 issue, P.O. Box 986, Ft. Collins, CO 80522 (Newsletter; $3 each)

(12) "Savings and Loan Unethical Bailout" by Rev. Casimir F. Gierut

(13) "Dark Secrets of the New Age" by Texe Marrs

(14) "En Route to Global Occupation" by Gary H. Kah

(15) "One World" by John Amkerberg & John Weldon

(16) "The Spotlight", Liberty Lobby, 300 Independence Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C. 20003 (Newspaper)

(17) "Repeal the Federal Reserve Banks" by Rev. Casimir Frank Gierut

(18) The Constitution of the United States

(19) "Walls in Our Minds" by M.J. Red Beckman, Common Sense Press, P.O. Box 1544, Billings, MT 59103. A must read book - $2.50

(20) "The Law That Never Was" Volume I, Bill Benson & M.J. Red Beckman, P.O. Box 1544, Billings, MT 59103 or write to Bill Benson, P.O. Box 550, South Holland, IL 60473. Proof that the 16th Amendment (income tax) was never properly ratified.

(21) "New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies" by William T. Still

(22) "The Secrets of the Federal Reserve" by Mullins

(23) "The Social Security & Pension Conspiracy" by Metz

(24) "The History of the Federal Reserve. How to Replace It or How to Reform It" by Metz - for references 23 & 24 write to Howard Metz, P.O. Box 341, Malverne, LI 11565

(25) "The New World Order" by Pat Robertson. On page 131 he states that we must abolish the FED.

(26) "Operation Vampire Killer 2000", highly recommended book. $6.00 ($8.00 for 2) from ACLA, P.O. Box 8712, Phoenix, AZ 85066 This is a must read book with quotes from well known people. This book proves conspiracy. Your local police needs to read this book so they will protect you - not become United Nations Agents against you. This book will stop the New World Order plan to take over the U.S.A.

"America Betrayed", Center For Action, 652 N. Glenview, Nesa, AZ 85213

For references 1, 12, and 17, contact The National Committee to Repeal the Federal Reserve Act (Reference 2)

I didn't write this article. If you want to challenge those that wrote this please feel free to call the or buy the books yourself.

The link posted has a lot of information on why the hell we should abolish the scumbags at the Fed. I'm not going to spend my time or money to back up the references of those who presented this case and article.

You can if you choose.

Thanks. That's hilarious!

I picture these clowns in their basement at night, muttering to themselves about the CFR and the Queen of England, while drinking themselves stupid(er).

Their stock holders loan us money. As I've shown not long ago, how Morgan Stanley bought our bonds in Belgium to near the GDP of the nation.

But Morgan Stanley's not the Fed. They don't have anyone on the Board............Yep, they are all so innocent. If all proceeds go to the Treasury anyway, then why are they charging us to sell the bonds at a rate of 6%.............And if they can't do whatever they want, then why are they borrowing Trillions at 0%, created out of thin air and then loaned back to us through a proxy saying they have no ties.

They hand that off to the stock holders in profits.

Why should we do that when we can do it for the ink or hitting the enter button on a computer for free.

Your side doesn't say jack about the 16.1 Trillion in Back door loans after the crash, or the Trillions since then. Nor the fact that the Fed inflated the markets so you guys can do your thing and crash the whole thing later.

It's all BS.

Of course not.

To each his own. Do you believe those bank stock holders should get 6% to loan us our own currency?

Dude seriously you're an idiot.

Even Toddster agrees.

I simply don't care what you or Todd believes. I don't give a shit. I know that it is the Fed, and the Markets that have fucked this nation. and I want the Fed Tarred and Feathered for it.

Now I'll go back to my basement, and think of other weird shit........You are laughable that you don't see how they have manipulated the whole damn thing. I'm not alone in my opinions. Not by a long shot.

And your side is losing the poll........btw.

Their stock holders loan us money. As I've shown not long ago, how Morgan Stanley bought our bonds in Belgium to near the GDP of the nation.

But Morgan Stanley's not the Fed. They don't have anyone on the Board............Yep, they are all so innocent. If all proceeds go to the Treasury anyway, then why are they charging us to sell the bonds at a rate of 6%.............And if they can't do whatever they want, then why are they borrowing Trillions at 0%, created out of thin air and then loaned back to us through a proxy saying they have no ties.

Why should we do that when we can do it for the ink or hitting the enter button on a computer for free.

Your side doesn't say jack about the 16.1 Trillion in Back door loans after the crash, or the Trillions since then. Nor the fact that the Fed inflated the markets so you guys can do your thing and crash the whole thing later.

It's all BS.

Their stock holders loan us money.

Try using some specifics when you make this claim.

Morgan Stanley bought our bonds in Belgium to near the GDP of the nation

Are you saying an investment bank bought some bonds? My goodness!!

If all proceeds go to the Treasury anyway, then why are they charging us to sell the bonds at a rate of 6%.............

Who do you feel is charging us and what bonds do you feel they are selling to earn this "commission"?

And if they can't do whatever they want, then why are they borrowing Trillions at 0%,

Who do you feel is borrowing trillions at 0%?
Who do you feel is lending trillions at 0%?

Which stockholders? How much profit?

Huh?

Your side doesn't say jack about the 16.1 Trillion in Back door loans after the crash

The short term, fully collateralized loans, long ago repaid, that were made during the crisis?
I think it was an excellent idea. Kept the banking system from crashing.

or the Trillions since then.

What trillions?

It's all BS.

Members of the Federal Reserve system must contribute capital to buy shares in their regional Federal Reserve bank, and for that, they can access the Fed window and borrow when they are under stress. The 6% dividend banks receive is below the normal return on equity for a bank, which is typically 12%-15%. If banks had a choice, they wouldn't own shares in the Fed and would deploy capital more profitably elsewhere.

Forum List

Back