CDZ Should the state be able to force parents to change the sex of their children? This parent had to flee to save his son.

Incorrect ... I already did in almost every post I have made in response to you.

You have never proven your assertion.
You cannot do so because it is incorrect.
Saying it again won't make it appear.
I cannot show you what doesn't exist.

I don't expect you to ever understand, and you don't need to keep protesting.
That won't make it appear either ... :thup:

Hey Traumatic Brain Injury! Just saying I am wrong proves NOTHING! Don't you understand that? Give me a link disputing what I said. Show me where my linked law has been repealed! Can't do that, can you? That is common courtesy, which is apparently something else you neglected to learn.

Hey Traumatic Brain Injury! Just saying I am wrong proves NOTHING! Don't you understand that? Give me a link disputing what I said. Show me where my linked law has been repealed! Can't do that, can you? That is common courtesy, which is apparently something else you neglected to learn.

I didn't just say you were wrong ... I specifically pointed out where you were wrong in previous posts.
Something you chose to ignore then, and it is of no consequence to me if you never get it.
You keep asking for a link to something I specifically stated doesn't exist, and you keep insisting does.
I cannot provide you a link to something that doesn't exist.

You can keep on going, but it isn't going to change ... :thup:
I am not going to humor you and pretend that is a necessity out of courtesy.

Last edited:

When you try to establish "2 distinctive points of view", it addresses what I meant by a "us and them" platform ...
Because in essence you are suggesting that there are 2 views that matter, and a person should lean towards one or the other in order to contribute to the discussion.

That's what I meant when I said I will contribute what I find as resourceful, helpful, and pertinent ...
And I am not trying to fit your narrow parameters in the discussion.

If it doesn't fit what you want to talk about, then don't feel obligated to address it ... :thup:

Let’s leave out assumptions BS for the sake of a clean argument. I merely made the observation that this thread has led to 2 differing opinions. Please explain how that equates to your claim that, “When you try to establish "2 distinctive points of view", it addresses what I meant by a "us and them" platform “? I never established anything by making a simple observation. Of course, my observation could be wrong in that I’ve missed a 3rd camp of ideas outside of choosing between “yes” or “no” groups to answer the OP’s question.

What third option is there in answering the OP’s question: should the state be able to force parents to change the sex of their children? I look forward to thinking outside of the box, please advise! Lol

Let’s leave out assumptions BS for the sake of a clean argument. I merely made the observation that this thread has led to 2 differing opinions. Please explain how that equates to your claim that, “When you try to establish "2 distinctive points of view", it addresses what I meant by a "us and them" platform “? I never established anything by making a simple observation. Of course, my observation could be wrong in that I’ve missed a 3rd camp of ideas outside of choosing between “yes” or “no” groups to answer the OP’s question.

What third option is there in answering the OP’s question: should the state be able to force parents to change the sex of their children? I look forward to thinking outside of the box, please advise! Lol

I didn't claim anything, and simply typed what you posted.
The fact you now bring up (try to establish) a "third camp" just means you would entertain a "us, them and someone else" platform.

I am not part of a "third camp" or differing view.
None of what I posted was intended to answer the OP's question.
I only provided interesting information pertinent to the discussion, and that could be useful.

It isn't complicated, and there is nothing to argue about ... :auiqs.jpg:

Edit:
Oh, on second thought, I can see where you still may have questions about why I don't hold a more firm opinion.
That's easy to answer.

I am not in favor of empowering the Federal Government, but this is still a State matter.
Where I am a firm believer that none of it is the Federal Government's business ...
I do support the Tenth Amendment and the ability of the States, Municipalities or even the People deciding how they will govern their jurisdictions.

I could get twisted up over what every crazy State decides to do, but Constitutionally the States have the right to govern themselves.

Last edited:

I didn't just say you were wrong ... I specifically pointed out where you were wrong in previous posts.
Something you chose to ignore then, and it is of no consequence to me if you never get it.
You keep asking for a link to something I specifically stated doesn't exist, and you keep insisting does.
I cannot provide you a link to something that doesn't exist.

You can keep on going, but it isn't going to change ... :thup:
I am not going to humor you and pretend that is a necessity out of courtesy.

You did NOT point out where I was wrong. You keep saying, "You're wrong!" without any proof that I am. Apparently, you prefer being a know-nothing poster that is easily ignored. Good bye!

You did NOT point out where I was wrong. You keep saying, "You're wrong!" without any proof that I am. Apparently, you prefer being a know-nothing poster that is easily ignored. Good bye!

Yes, I did point it out ... I explained it at least twice and you keep blathering on oblivious.
If you need to keep blathering ... I will entertain your endless denials.
If you need to go ... Well, bye.

I heard about this story on the Andrew Klavan show....Abigail Shrier wrote a book about the Transgender push that is essentially child abuse by the medical and psychiatric profession. This is a story she covered in an article for City Journal.....

Here is the story...

Ahmed is a Pakistani immigrant, a faithful Muslim, and until recently, a financial consultant to Seattle’s high-tech sector. But when he reached me by phone in October 2020, he was just one more frightened father. Days earlier, he and his wife had checked their 16-year-old son into Seattle Children’s Hospital for credible threats of suicide. Now, Ahmed was worried that the white coats who had gently admitted his son to their care would refuse to return him.

“They sent an email to us, you know, ‘you should take your ‘daughter’ to the gender clinic,’” he told me.

At first, Ahmed (I have changed names in this essay to protect the identities of minor children) assumed there had been a mistake. He had dropped off a son, Syed, to the hospital, in a terrible state of distress. Now, the email he received from the mental health experts used a new name for that son and claimed he was Ahmed’s daughter. “They were trying to create a customer for their gender clinic . . . and they seemed to absolutely want to push us in that direction,” he said when I spoke to him again this May, recalling the horror of last October. “We had calls with counselors and therapists in the establishment, telling us how important it is for him to change his gender, because that’s the only way he’s going to be better out of this suicidal depressive state.”
---------

The age at which minors in the State of Washington can receive mental health and gender-affirming care without parental permission is 13. In other words, the emails Ahmed received from the hospital were effectively a courtesy; the hospital did not require Ahmed’s permission to begin his son on a path to medical transition.

But unlike some other parents I would later speak with, Ahmed’s cool head prevailed. Believing he might be walking into a trap, Ahmed reached out to both a lawyer and a psychiatrist friend he trusted. The psychiatrist gave him advice that he believes saved his son, saying, in Ahmed’s words:

“You have to be very, very careful, because if you come across as just even a little bit anti-trans or anything, they’re going to call the Child Protective Services on you and take custody of your kid.” The lawyer told Ahmed the same: “What you want to do is agree with them and take your kid home. When the gender counselors advise you to ‘affirm,’ go along with it. Just say ‘Uh-huh, uh-huh, okay, let’s take him home, and we’ll go to the gender clinic.’”

Ahmed assured Seattle Children’s Hospital that he would take his son to a gender clinic and commence his son’s transition. Instead, he collected his son, quit his job, and moved his family of four out of Washington.

Amazon product

Should the state be able to take your children and then allow them to change their physical form.....without your consent...........by force?

"assumed there had been a mistake. He had dropped off a son"

lol

I heard about this story on the Andrew Klavan show....Abigail Shrier wrote a book about the Transgender push that is essentially child abuse by the medical and psychiatric profession. This is a story she covered in an article for City Journal.....

Here is the story...

Ahmed is a Pakistani immigrant, a faithful Muslim, and until recently, a financial consultant to Seattle’s high-tech sector. But when he reached me by phone in October 2020, he was just one more frightened father. Days earlier, he and his wife had checked their 16-year-old son into Seattle Children’s Hospital for credible threats of suicide. Now, Ahmed was worried that the white coats who had gently admitted his son to their care would refuse to return him.

“They sent an email to us, you know, ‘you should take your ‘daughter’ to the gender clinic,’” he told me.

At first, Ahmed (I have changed names in this essay to protect the identities of minor children) assumed there had been a mistake. He had dropped off a son, Syed, to the hospital, in a terrible state of distress. Now, the email he received from the mental health experts used a new name for that son and claimed he was Ahmed’s daughter. “They were trying to create a customer for their gender clinic . . . and they seemed to absolutely want to push us in that direction,” he said when I spoke to him again this May, recalling the horror of last October. “We had calls with counselors and therapists in the establishment, telling us how important it is for him to change his gender, because that’s the only way he’s going to be better out of this suicidal depressive state.”
---------

The age at which minors in the State of Washington can receive mental health and gender-affirming care without parental permission is 13. In other words, the emails Ahmed received from the hospital were effectively a courtesy; the hospital did not require Ahmed’s permission to begin his son on a path to medical transition.

But unlike some other parents I would later speak with, Ahmed’s cool head prevailed. Believing he might be walking into a trap, Ahmed reached out to both a lawyer and a psychiatrist friend he trusted. The psychiatrist gave him advice that he believes saved his son, saying, in Ahmed’s words:

“You have to be very, very careful, because if you come across as just even a little bit anti-trans or anything, they’re going to call the Child Protective Services on you and take custody of your kid.” The lawyer told Ahmed the same: “What you want to do is agree with them and take your kid home. When the gender counselors advise you to ‘affirm,’ go along with it. Just say ‘Uh-huh, uh-huh, okay, let’s take him home, and we’ll go to the gender clinic.’”

Ahmed assured Seattle Children’s Hospital that he would take his son to a gender clinic and commence his son’s transition. Instead, he collected his son, quit his job, and moved his family of four out of Washington.

Amazon product

Should the state be able to take your children and then allow them to change their physical form.....without your consent...........by force?

Credible suicide threat?

New Topics

Forum List

Back