Should we tear down the Statue of Liberty?

Should we tear down the Statue of Liberty

• Build the wall, tear down the statue.

• Screw the wall, bring us your tired...

• Build the wall, but leave the Statue up for humor's sake.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why do we continue to put up posts that the only goal is to agitate?

Just trying to wake people up. Maybe prompt them to rethink what they're doing and supporting.
I
There never really was liberty for all in the US someone has to be the bitch boy in US social tiers...
Thing is now, no American has liberty.
We have some, but we're pissing it away with every election.
So far, Trump is the only one I see trying to give ordinary people any of their liberty back. Building a wall doesn't take liberty from a single American.
What liberty?

Near as I can tell, they're fighting for the "liberty" to not have to compete with people who are willing to do their job for less.
I am a masonry contractor and find zero competition from those guys because I speak English and look like a pale caucasian. The people of our area don't want to hassle with people that can't speak English and smell of booze..

We should build another statue to put next to the Statue of Liberty in honor of the law abiding, honest, hard working American Citizen that pays for EVERTYTHING, and does the Heavy Lifting in our country.

Why do we continue to put up posts that the only goal is to agitate?

Just trying to wake people up. Maybe prompt them to rethink what they're doing and supporting.
I
Thing is now, no American has liberty.
We have some, but we're pissing it away with every election.
So far, Trump is the only one I see trying to give ordinary people any of their liberty back. Building a wall doesn't take liberty from a single American.
What liberty?

Near as I can tell, they're fighting for the "liberty" to not have to compete with people who are willing to do their job for less.
I am a masonry contractor and find zero competition from those guys because I speak English and look like a pale caucasian. The people of our area don't want to hassle with people that can't speak English and smell of booze..

Yeah, I don't get it either, but that's what the wall cowards are afraid of.

A spade should be called a spade. Anyone who does not understand the reasoning behind the Berlin Wall is a monumental dumbass!

According to those who built it, the purpose of the Berlin Wall was to keep the fascists from sneaking into East Berlin.

AND guess what then it worked! How many people attempted to SNEAK into East Berlin??? Please advise. Wall worked then!

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

-- or not?

I for one wouldn't want YOU to be the engraver of the plaque as you can't even spell "tempest-tossed"!

No such word as "tempest-tost" but that's a characteristic of people like you.

Little details don't mean much to people like you apparently.

Clearly you've uncovered one of my significant personality flaws. I hang my head in shame.

But unlike you that seems unable to comprehend the difference between "tossed" and "toss" much less the differences between "legal" and "illegal" , with 150 million people wanting to migrate to the USA it is totally appropriate to ask these migrants to follow the laws of our land...i.e. become "Legal" immigrants.

But of course these little distinctions mean nothing to people who can't even spell!

This spelling issue is a big deal with you. Maybe there should be a law!

Of course it is a big issue dummy! It points out how little details seem to be ignored by idiots who pitch stupid ideas like you did.
Little details do matter and here for example is one "little detail" that affected millions!
  1. On July 1-2, 1991, computer-software collapses in telephone switching stations disrupted service in Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Once again, seemingly minor maintenance problems had crippled the digital System 7. About twelve million people were affected in the crash of July 1, 1991. Said the New York Times Service: "Telephone company executives and federal regulators said they were not ruling out the possibility of sabotage by computer hackers, but most seemed to think the problems stemmed from some unknown defect in the software running the networks." Within the week, a red-faced software company, DSC Communications Corporation of Plano, Texas, owned up to glitches in the signal transfer point software that DSC had designed for Bell Atlantic and Pacific Bell. The immediate cause of the July 1 crash was a single mistyped character: one tiny typographical flaw in one single line of the software. One mistyped letter, in one single line, had deprived the nations capital of phone service. It was not particularly surprising that this tiny flaw had escaped attention: a typical System 7 station requires ten million lines of code. From The Hacker Crackdown, by Bruce Sterling, 1992. Story More More More
https://www.cs.tau.ac.il/~nachumd/horror.html
Thank goodness YOU aren't obviously a computer programmer!

-- or not?

I for one wouldn't want YOU to be the engraver of the plaque as you can't even spell "tempest-tossed"!

Clearly you've uncovered one of my significant personality flaws. I hang my head in shame.

But unlike you that seems unable to comprehend the difference between "tossed" and "toss" much less the differences between "legal" and "illegal" , with 150 million people wanting to migrate to the USA it is totally appropriate to ask these migrants to follow the laws of our land...i.e. become "Legal" immigrants.

But of course these little distinctions mean nothing to people who can't even spell!

Of course it is a big issue dummy! It points out how little details seem to be ignored by idiots who pitch stupid ideas like you did.
Little details do matter and here for example is one "little detail" that affected millions!

Heh... well, I didn't bother correcting you in my first response, because you criticism was trivial and pointless. But as long as we're going with trivial and pointless, I'll indulge you and point out that you're wrong. That's how the poet chose to spell it. Look it up, moron.

-- or not?
Utterly asinine bs.

-- or not?

Heh... well, I didn't bother correcting you in my first response, because you criticism was trivial and pointless. But as long as we're going with trivial and pointless, I'll indulge you and point out that you're wrong. That's how the poet chose to spell it. Look it up, moron.

YOU quoted the Plaque incorrectly DUMMY!
The exact words on the plaque are:

Give me your tired, your poor,

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
What is the quote on the statue of liberty? · How Tall is the Statue of Liberty?

Why would you make the dumb-ass mistake of MISQUOTING the Plaque which is ON the Statue of Liberty?
We weren't talking about the poet... but you quoted the POET!

-- or not?

Not to worry, liberals will get around to that one eventually.

What is your answer?
How was that an answer? You were asked a question and you said liberals blah blah blah.

-- or not?

YOU quoted the Plaque incorrectly DUMMY!
The exact words on the plaque are:

Give me your tired, your poor,

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
What is the quote on the statue of liberty? · How Tall is the Statue of Liberty?

Why would you make the dumb-ass mistake of MISQUOTING the Plaque which is ON the Statue of Liberty?
We weren't talking about the poet... but you quoted the POET!
Oh wow. Two words. Fantastic job.

So the question remains? Do you believe the words represent America?

Once again the crazy left needs to understand the difference between "legal" and "illegal" immigration before they make profound opinions about historical icons.

They cant. It goes over their head every time. Even Miss Cortez stated that Immigrants commit crimes than at a much lower rate than Americans and well that may be true , that would be LEGAL immigrants as you point out.
people who took the time and effort to come here legally. yes... THEY probably commit less crime than the average American.

She didnt even realize the issue at the border is about illegal immigration, and the people comming across in the middle of the night are not the same as MEXICANS who came here by the legal process.

You can explain this 50 ways to Sunday and they still think your making it about race. Idiots

-- or not?

Leave the statue in place. Send the Immigrants when we can process them. It's not 1860 anymore, good luck with straw man statues.

-- or not?

Not to worry, liberals will get around to that one eventually.

What is your answer?
How was that an answer? You were asked a question and you said liberals blah blah blah.

What are you talking about???

-- or not?
Refers to legal immigrants not illegal welfare bums.

The wall and the statue are both great

-- or not?

Nope. It makes no such stipulation. That's in your imagination.

No wall-coward I've talked to supports legal immigration. They fight it at every turn. If they did support it, and we streamlined the process, making it easier for people to travel and work here legally, there wouldn't be an illegal immigration problem.

-- or not?

No wall-coward I've talked to supports legal immigration. They fight it at every turn. If they did support it, and we streamlined the process, making it easier for people to travel and work here legally, there wouldn't be an illegal immigration problem.

It is in fact about exactly that stipulation.

All supporters of the wall encourage and support legal immigration which is what the poem on the statue is about.

You are a liar and cannot cite or quote one person opposed to legal immigration.

-- or not?

All supporters of the wall encourage and support legal immigration which is what the poem on the statue is about.

You are a liar and cannot cite or quote one person opposed to legal immigration.

I can, actually. It's all over the board. But I'm not going to bother. You fuckers are nuts.

-- or not?

I can, actually. It's all over the board. But I'm not going to bother. You fuckers are nuts.
No you cannot because it is no where and you are simply a liar and coward who is backing down because you have been pwned and proven a fool

Your entire op is proven a massive failure.

-- or not?

No you cannot because it is no where and you are simply a liar and coward who is backing down because you have been pwned and proven a fool

Heh... well, I didn't suspect much in the way of success. Wall cowards have lost touch with sanity and morality. They are, by far, a bigger threat to this country than illegal aliens.

Heh... well, I didn't suspect much in the way of success. Wall cowards have lost touch with sanity and morality. They are, by far, a bigger threat to this country than illegal aliens.
There is no such thing as a wall coward.

A coward would be one making accusations and claims which one is incapable of backing up with citations and this is you coward.

You could not be a threat to anyone being such a liar and proven fool

Forum List

Back