Sick of has-been actors selling stuff they wouldn't use?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
I like Tom Sellick but I doubt if he or his family would ever take advantage of the insurance (scam?) he is selling. Next thing you know I see a guy I really liked, Sam Elliott, claiming to be a Veteran. Technically he was a reservist in the Hollywood Air National Guard but he played a hard charging Soldier in "We Were Soldiers" so I guess that qualifies him to sell Insurance to Veterans. I wish the ads would be required to tell us how much a celeb. is compensated and if he/she ever used the product.

I like Tom Sellick but I doubt if he or his family would ever take advantage of the insurance (scam?) he is selling. Next thing you know I see a guy I really liked, Sam Elliott, claiming to be a Veteran. Technically he was a reservist in the Hollywood Air National Guard but he played a hard charging Soldier in "We Were Soldiers" so I guess that qualifies him to sell Insurance to Veterans. I wish the ads would be required to tell us how much a celeb. is compensated and if he/she ever used the product.
Yeah, I saw ads of a guy who lost in the last presidential election now hawking watches and sneakers.

Heck, the orange douchebag was even taking advantage of his gullible fans by pushing fake coins and debit cards. I kid you, not.

Guess there are suckers born every minute.

Forum List

Back