‘Significant Discrepancies’ Discovered In Arizona Audit, Ballots Off Up to 17.5%, ‘Likely Joe Biden Did Not Win’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The ongoing audit of ballots cast in Maricopa County, Arizona has uncovered “significant discrepancies” in the number of ballots versus the supposed number of ballots that were supposed to exist. Political strategist Boris Epshteyn adds that the discrepancies may be as high as 17.5%, and it is “likely Joe Biden did not win Arizona”.

(Excerpt) Read more at nationalfile.com

What an absolute tragic disgrace this entire thing is. The country is completely lost unless this fake election is over-turned and the rightful winner returns to the WH. This can not stand.

quote-i-know-not-what-treason-is-if-sapping-and-betraying-the-liberties-of-a-people-be-not-cato-the-younger-125-65-02.jpg

The key word is on going. Until the final results are release it is just speculation and leaks from people with an agenda. Some say it going slow and won't be finished for another 3 months. Then there will be a recount of the recount.

The ongoing audit of ballots cast in Maricopa County, Arizona has uncovered “significant discrepancies” in the number of ballots versus the supposed number of ballots that were supposed to exist. Political strategist Boris Epshteyn adds that the discrepancies may be as high as 17.5%, and it is “likely Joe Biden did not win Arizona”.

What an absolute tragic disgrace this entire thing is. The country is completely lost unless this fake election is over-turned and the rightful winner returns to the WH. This can not stand.

quote-i-know-not-what-treason-is-if-sapping-and-betraying-the-liberties-of-a-people-be-not-cato-the-younger-125-65-02.jpg
Old Fake News.

Old Fake News.
May 13 is old?

The ongoing sham and partisan political theater in Maricopa County, Arizona has uncovered just how reckless, irresponsible, and delusional Republicans are.

Old Fake News.
May 13 is old?
It is when it's already been debunked.

lol

bullshit-meme.jpg

Old Fake News.
May 13 is old?
Link?

Old Fake News.
May 13 is old?
What’s old are the lies and dishonesty from the right – this thread being yet another example.

Old Fake News.
May 13 is old?
What’s old are the lies and dishonesty from the right – this thread being yet another example.
Have you ever considered posting more than 1 sentence at a time that wasn't an ad hominem?

Old Fake News.
May 13 is old?
Link?
Link

Old Fake News.
May 13 is old?
Link?
Link
You made the claim, not I, and the more Liberal you become the more predictable and boring you become.

Old Fake News.
May 13 is old?
Link?
Link
You made the claim, not I, and the more Liberal you become the more predictable and boring you become.
I think the problem is that reality can't compete with your imagination.

Forum List

Back