Signups for Official USMB Mafia Game #3

cant join the party till it starts so when does it start? Inquiring minds want to know.

Judging by the last two outcomes, this game won't be 14:4; instead 15:3. 14:4 is just asking for a Scum victory.

On second thought, judging by what's in play, making it 15:4 would be... wise.

Sorry for the flip-flop folks: I'd rather sort it out pre-game than during the game. :D

Our game will start in a little while.

I'm aiming for tomorrow. Opening game posts will be up today, and confirmations by PM will influence when our game begins. If dblack joins, we'll be sitting at 20.

Judging by the last two outcomes, this game won't be 14:4; instead 15:3. 14:4 is just asking for a Scum victory.

On second thought, judging by what's in play, making it 15:4 would be... wise.

Sorry for the flip-flop folks: I'd rather sort it out pre-game than during the game. :D

Our game will start in a little while.

If you want to make me a lone wolf 5 shot vigilante, I wouldn't object :eusa_whistle:

FYI, I'm on vaca from the 3rd through the 7th and the best I can hope for is a quick check in maybe once a day.

Of course I get the sneaking suspicion that I'm going to get Avatar'd on day one anyway, so it might not matter. :)

Sounds to me like an excuse, already....just in case you're Scum again....don't worry, you'll be the first to go...........:lol:

Good-I'm happy to have sameech join us as long as you put him on my side Wake.

You got that? :D

Won't matter if he doesn't know you're on the same side.....:D

I'm just hoping you will all join me on the lets avatar mani immediately. I now completely understand your and others desire for revenge on Avi. BTW to be avatar'd is a new USMB Mafia term to be added to the glossary soon. :D

FYI, I'm on vaca from the 3rd through the 7th and the best I can hope for is a quick check in maybe once a day.

Of course I get the sneaking suspicion that I'm going to get Avatar'd on day one anyway, so it might not matter. :)

Sounds to me like an excuse, already....just in case you're Scum again....don't worry, you'll be the first to go...........:lol:

Burden of Proficiency is a real thing, ladies and gentlemen.

Didn't we learn anything from last game?

Just got off work. Still creating Role PMs.

Game has more meat on its bones.

Yeah, we learned to lynch Mani first. :lol:
h6DA55DFB

Forum List

Back