Signups for Official USMB Mafia Game #4

Shoot I want to host a game now. The set up will be simple: All the players will be moderators and I will be the Jester and I get to be as obnoxious as I want to be and when someone modkills me I automatically win.

So essentially we all win just by ignoring the thread and letting you prattle on. I can live with that.

Shoot I want to host a game now. The set up will be simple: All the players will be moderators and I will be the Jester and I get to be as obnoxious as I want to be and when someone modkills me I automatically win.

Cool_story_bro_.jpg

So essentially we all win just by ignoring the thread and letting you prattle on. I can live with that.

You two seem to be doing a lot of tandem posting recently, almost like one of you is a sock for the other or something.

They're not.

Please don't insinuate that, Sameech.

Mani is always that way Sameech. He's a dick to everyone and proud of it. :D

Avi is a really good person who I like a lot. Heck, I like them both. But Avi doesn't have it in him to be like mani. No way are they socks.

Forum List

Back