Silent film era star Anna May Wong will become first Asian American to be on US currency

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Silent film era movie star Anna May Wong will become first Asian American to feature on US currency when new quarters are rolled out on Monday: Image shows her with trademark blunt bangs and pencil-thin eyebrows.​

63644817-11333113-Anna_May_Wong_is_the_first_Asian_American_to_feeature_on_a_US_cu-a-7_1666203057471.jpg

Film star Anna May Wong to become first Asian American on US currency

R.322de3bb16b5442917ae65932d3a1a5e

Not bad at all.....I'd carry it.

There are plenty of great Asian-Americans. Why pick a movie star? Make sure Hollywood stays Democrat? I doubt there's much danger of a sudden change of heart.

How about Daniel Inouye? Lost his right arm killing Nazis and and became a Senator. How about a representation of the Chinese laborers that built the west so their children could prosper in America? That's what I call making America Great Again after the Civil War.

I like an Asian hottie as much as the next guy, but who is next? The first trannie Bond girl?

There are plenty of great Asian-Americans. Why pick a movie star? Make sure Hollywood stays Democrat? I doubt there's much danger of a sudden change of heart.

How about Daniel Inouye? Lost his right arm killing Nazis and and became a Senator. How about a representation of the Chinese laborers that built the west so their children could prosper in America? That's what I call making America Great Again after the Civil War.

I like an Asian hottie as much as the next guy, but who is next? The first trannie Bond girl?
Read what you just typed and delete it while you can. :laughing0301:

Silent film era movie star Anna May Wong will become first Asian American to feature on US currency when new quarters are rolled out on Monday: Image shows her with trademark blunt bangs and pencil-thin eyebrows.​

63644817-11333113-Anna_May_Wong_is_the_first_Asian_American_to_feeature_on_a_US_cu-a-7_1666203057471.jpg

Film star Anna May Wong to become first Asian American on US currency

R.322de3bb16b5442917ae65932d3a1a5e

Not bad at all.....I'd carry it.
some history

The first trannie Bond girl?

Do you know who that was? Technically speaking... she was a Bond girl in only the most fleeting of ways. She appeared briefly on screen and film credits describe her as “girl at pool,” a designation she shared with ten other actresses.

Do you know who that was? Technically speaking... she was a Bond girl in only the most fleeting of ways. She appeared briefly on screen and film credits describe her as “girl at pool,” a designation she shared with ten other actresses.
Right, but it said "girl" at pool.

Considering that thousands of biological girls either tried out or would have wanted to try out for that fleeting moment on the big screen, his work on the casting couch must have stood out for some producer.

At least they cast a trannie as a cis female, of however brief time on screen. The Democrats in Hollywood, for all their insistence that a transwoman is a real woman, rarely if ever casts transwomen as cis women.

The U.S. Mint fooled with the penny and the nickel and the quarter and the half dollar and the dollar but never the dime. Is it because of some reverence to the FDR administration?

Forum List

Back