Simple really!

Anyone who is unclear about the second , take a few min and listen to this smart man fill ya in a little bit .

That was the most refreshing speech that I have seen since being on this board. That man should be commended by every law abiding gun owner in the nation. There is hope that common sense is still alive and kicking in the US. I hope that video goes viral.

Anyone who is unclear about the second , take a few min and listen to this smart man fill ya in a little bit .

That was the most refreshing speech that I have seen since being on this board. That man should be commended by every law abiding gun owner in the nation. There is hope that common sense is still alive and kicking in the US. I hope that video goes viral.

I agree with every word you say! :thup:

Amen. You should hear his other talks. He is inspiring.

The vast majority of people have never gotten drunk and killed anyone in a car wreck, but just because some people do, you want to take away my right to drink and drive. Why can't law abiding citizens drink when they drive? It's just not fair!!

Forum List

Back