Since Co2 does nothing, what does cause Earth climate change?

they do that as well.

You do not understand the difference.

CLIMATE is the parameters for weather. If we had two big polar continents, two Antarcticas, that would change the weather parameters of Earth. Oceans would be 100+ feet lower, it would be colder, the atmosphere would be thinner, there would be less H2O in the atmosphere, and we probably never see anything bigger than a Cat 2 cane etc.

Just pushing air and water different directions does not alter the cumulative heat content of Earth and hence does not change climate.

You do not understand the difference.

CLIMATE is the parameters for weather. If we had two big polar continents, two Antarcticas, that would change the weather parameters of Earth. Oceans would be 100+ feet lower, it would be colder, the atmosphere would be thinner, there would be less H2O in the atmosphere, and we probably never see anything bigger than a Cat 2 cane etc.

Just pushing air and water different directions does not alter the cumulative heat content of Earth and hence does not change climate.
no, I understand the difference and your inference is unacceptable. You need to stop with all your over exciting tendencies, it isn't good for you!

distributing heat on a sphere doesn't change the heat content of the sphere, MORON.

If you switched the Arctic Circle and the Antarctic Circle, America would be colder, but Earth would NOT be colder, because the southern hemisphere would be warmer.

You really are an embarrassment to the practice of actual science.
It changes climates. When heat isn't circulated to the Arctic, ice forms which cools the planet. When heat is circulated to the Arctic, the Arctic thaws which warms the planet. It's not that complicated.

It changes climates

Just how many "climates" are there on planet Earth??

When heat isn't circulated to the Arctic, ice forms which cools the planet. When heat is circulated to the Arctic, the Arctic thaws which warms the planet. It's not that complicated.

Earth ice isn't about ocean currents, it is about land that gets within 600 miles of a pole, and you cannot refute that, and your Co2 FRAUD employer pays you to endlessly post factless drivel that wind direction and ocean current direction matter when they don't for the planet as a whole.

Just how many "climates" are there on planet Earth??

Earth ice isn't about ocean currents, it is about land that gets within 600 miles of a pole, and you cannot refute that, and your Co2 FRAUD employer pays you to endlessly post factless drivel that wind direction and ocean current direction matter when they don't for the planet as a whole.
I'm not going to argue with an imbecile. If you don't want to believe the largest feature of the planet which is the largest collector of solar radiation of the planet affects the climate of the planet by how it distributes heat to the polar regions, then don't. Keep believing that the only reason the polar regions glaciate and deglaciate is because plate tectonics move land back and forth over the polar regions like a dummy.

I'm not going to argue with an imbecile. If you don't want to believe the largest feature of the planet which is the largest collector of solar radiation of the planet affects the climate of the planet by how it distributes heat to the polar regions, then don't. Keep believing that the only reason the polar regions glaciate and deglaciate is because plate tectonics move land back and forth over the polar regions like a dummy.
The polar vortex is the example of how the oceans cause chaos.

How the ocean distributes heat to the polar regions. That's what causes the climate to change.
And the change that happens is very tiny. And we expect the change to reverse. This is normal for climate change.

The subject is called climate CHANGE, and ocean currents and wind do not change EARTH CLIMATE.

It takes an IQ over 5 to understand that.

Wind and currents have nothing to do with ice. Ice is about where land is.... and mountains and sea ice.

EARTH ICE

90% on landmass Antarctica
7% Greenland
0.3% Ellesmere Island, which has more ice than anything except AA and Greenland

ALL WITHIN 600 miles to a pole and hence IN ICE AGE...

The subject is called climate CHANGE, and ocean currents and wind do not change EARTH CLIMATE.

It takes an IQ over 5 to understand that.

Wind and currents have nothing to do with ice. Ice is about where land is.... and mountains and sea ice.

EARTH ICE

90% on landmass Antarctica
7% Greenland
0.3% Ellesmere Island, which has more ice than anything except AA and Greenland

ALL WITHIN 600 miles to a pole and hence IN ICE AGE...

you are arguing against yourself. It's fking hilarious.

you are arguing against yourself. It's fking hilarious.

It would be nice if you or anyone else here could refute one word of that... but you cannot.

Ice is where it is, on land within 600 miles to the pole....

ocean currents and wind do nothing to alter Earth heat content.
You have repeated that over and over. You long ago made your point. However on my part, I don't agree that ocean currents and wind do nothing to alter climate.

You have repeated that over and over. You long ago made your point. However on my part, I don't agree that ocean currents and wind do nothing to alter climate.

They alter WEATHER not CLIMATE.

CLIMATE is that which sets the parameters for weather, namely the amount of ice on the planet, which controls

ocean levels
temperature
atmospheric thickness, surface air pressure
humidity

They alter WEATHER not CLIMATE.

CLIMATE is that which sets the parameters for weather, namely the amount of ice on the planet, which controls

ocean levels
temperature
atmospheric thickness, surface air pressure
humidity
I won't waste my time over your issues. Are you aware of the Climate over the Sahara Desert is very different than the climate north of the desert that border the ocean? But more, south of the Sahara Desert the Climate is different than north of the Sahara but different than the Sahara has.

It would be nice if you or anyone else here could refute one word of that... but you cannot.

Ice is where it is, on land within 600 miles to the pole....
dude, it's a pointless exercise, you have completely lost your brain function to hold such a discussion.

Forum List

Back