Since Co2 does nothing, what does cause Earth climate change?

I won't waste my time over your issues. Are you aware of the Climate over the Sahara Desert is very different than the climate north of the desert that border the ocean? But more, south of the Sahara Desert the Climate is different than north of the Sahara but different than the Sahara has.

And if you switched the wind pattern that causes it, it spreads out the heat differently, and Earth climate, the planet's climate, would not change at all even if Sahara went green...

I won't waste my time over your issues. Are you aware of the Climate over the Sahara Desert is very different than the climate north of the desert that border the ocean? But more, south of the Sahara Desert the Climate is different than north of the Sahara but different than the Sahara has.
The dude's last response to me suggested to me, that he isn't worthy of any follow up discussion. His turret's is severe.

dude, it's a pointless exercise, you have completely lost your brain function to hold such a discussion.

As soon as you find a land mass buried in ice more than 600 miles from a pole, let us know.

Back to 2nd grade now, lunch is almost over...

And if you switched the wind pattern that causes it, it spreads out the heat differently, and Earth climate, the planet's climate, would not change at all even if Sahara went green...
Robert W , See. I'd rather listen to PeeWee Herman at this point. I know you are, but what am I?

I understand it fully. You cannot refute anything I've posted. But you can act like a 2nd grader because you are one....
dude, no one could, cause your turret's would trigger and you would go back to your overly repeated 600 mile blah, blah, blah tirade. I've cut bait with you friend. You're a lost soul. When you lose me, that's low.

As soon as you find a land mass buried in ice more than 600 miles from a pole, let us know.

Back to 2nd grade now, lunch is almost over...
Check Antarctica.

Size. The Antarctic continent is a land mass covered with ice up to 13,000ft (4km) thick. With all islands and ice shelves, Antarctica is nearly 1½ times the size of the USA, twice the size of Australia, and 58 times the size of the UK. It covers about 5.5 million square miles (14 million square kilometers).

Check Antarctica.

Size. The Antarctic continent is a land mass covered with ice up to 13,000ft (4km) thick. With all islands and ice shelves, Antarctica is nearly 1½ times the size of the USA, twice the size of Australia, and 58 times the size of the UK. It covers about 5.5 million square miles (14 million square kilometers).

Correct, it also has 70 million year old dinosaur fossils, because it wasn't on the south pole 70 million years ago, but rather more than halfway to south Africa where it broke off 125 million years ago.

The amount of ice on Earth is all about how much land is within 600 miles of a pole (in this current climate, but a "warm Earth" like Jurassic may require 400 miles)

If you had the same size land mass on the North Pole, all else the same, what would be different about Earth?

Correct, it also has 70 million year old dinosaur fossils, because it wasn't on the south pole 70 million years ago, but rather more than halfway to south Africa where it broke off 125 million years ago.

The amount of ice on Earth is all about how much land is within 600 miles of a pole (in this current climate, but a "warm Earth" like Jurassic may require 400 miles)

If you had the same size land mass on the North Pole, all else the same, what would be different about Earth?
You have not listened to me at all.

You have not listened to me at all.

You have provided precisely ZERO EVIDENCE to suggest that the total heat content on planet Earth is in any way altered by wind direction or ocean currents...

The subject is called climate CHANGE, and ocean currents and wind do not change EARTH CLIMATE.

It takes an IQ over 5 to understand that.

Wind and currents have nothing to do with ice. Ice is about where land is.... and mountains and sea ice.

EARTH ICE

90% on landmass Antarctica
7% Greenland
0.3% Ellesmere Island, which has more ice than anything except AA and Greenland

ALL WITHIN 600 miles to a pole and hence IN ICE AGE...

That's a brilliant explanation for the 30 glacial cycles of the past 3 million years. Land moving back and forth.

You have provided precisely ZERO EVIDENCE to suggest that the total heat content on planet Earth is in any way altered by wind direction or ocean currents...
Oh brother. IF you were wiser, you would get fans.

That's because land moves back and forth over polar regions and when land is over the polar regions ice forms, right? And then when land moves off of the polar region, the ice thaws, right?

You are an imbecile.

That's because land moves back and forth over polar regions and when land is over the polar regions ice forms, right? And then when land moves off of the polar region, the ice thaws, right?

You are an imbecile.

That is the data. You and your Co2 FRAUD side do not like the data, because it refutes the Co2 FRAUD and validates EMH.

Still waiting for one of you to even attempt to refute it...

That is the data. You and your Co2 FRAUD side do not like the data, because it refutes the Co2 FRAUD and validates EMH.

Still waiting for one of you to even attempt to refute it...
You may be insane.

No. It's called the geology and science.

Antarctica and Greenland both grew ice through all your bullshit "interglacials," and the ice cores prove it, and you simply don't like the truth that the bullshit you push is that easily refuted...

Forum List

Back