Six Day War - Live Footage - On Film

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is amazing live footage from the Six Day War when the LORD gave the Israeli's a tremendous Victory! Watch this rare footage! Truly amazing video on the history of Israel reborn and the Six Day War!

GD3545080@In-this-photo-release-6660.jpg

Israeli paratroopers Zion Karasanti, left, Yitzhak Yifat, centre, and Haim Oshri, right, stand next to the Western Wall, Judaism's holiest site, in Jerusalem's Old City after it was captured on June 7 1967

David Rubinger/HO/AP

GD3529685@TO-GO-WITH-STORY-PACK-1726.jpg

Palestinians surrender to Israeli soldiers in June 1967 in the occupied territory of the West Bank

Pierre Guillaud/AFP/Getty Images

GD3529684@TO-GO-WITH-STORY-PACK-2301.jpg

Israeli Soldiers guard and unidentified prisoner.
Pierre Guillaud/AFP/Getty Images

PD5725039@Israeli-Soldier-Arres-9128.jpg

An Israeli soldier arrests Palestinians on suspicion of being members of Fatah

David Rubinger/Corbis

Last edited:
GD3529687@TO-GO-WITH-STORY-PACK-5091.jpg

Israeli tanks encounter Syrian soldiers giving themselves up as prisoners of war in the Golan Heights
Moshe Milner/AFP/Getty Images
click image to enlarge photograph

PD1468881@Picture-Shows-The-Six-7149.jpg

Israeli commanders enter the Lion's gate in Jerusalem Old City on June 7 1967

Israeli Government Press Office/EPA

GD3512293@11-Jun-1967,-Jerusale-5573.jpg

Israeli soldiers celebrate the capture of Old Jerusalem from the Jordanians in front of the Dome of the Rock on June 11
Bettmann/Corbis
Click this photograph to enlarge the image - wonderful photograph - Israeli commanders entering the Lions Gate is my favorite photo.

The Commanders walking through the Lion's Gate with such authority - such a picture of taking possession of what G-d has given you - taking possession of the land and walking in that authority. I love that photograph more than I can express. It is worth more than a thousand words to me when I look at it. May the LORD bless Israel today. Long live Israel - for ever and ever!

It is my belief that the surprise attack on the Israeli's which is known as the 6 day war was a plan that originated with Satan. He entered the hearts of the wicked and caused them to launch that attack against Israel on June 5, 1967. This date is significant. Those who practice the occult know that 5 is the number for death. The six day war - six being the number of man - ended on the 11th day another day significant for those in the occult - which is why the UN dragged their feet to claim it ended on the 11th - yet the truth is that victory was clear on the 10th not the 11th. 10 is the number for God's judgment. God had judged in favor of his people and given them twice the land they had before. What the devil had meant for evil God turned around for good for His own people. Amen? Amen. Yes, the attack against Israel was satanic at its roots but G-d prevailed against Israel's enemies and gave His people a tremendous victory by increasing their land by approx. twice the size. What the enemy means for bad G-d will always turn around for good for his own children. G-d is awesome!

Six-Day War begins - Jun 05 1967 - HISTORY.com

Israel responds to an ominous build-up of Arab forces along its borders by launching simultaneous attacks against Egypt and Syria. Jordan subsequently entered the fray, but the Arab coalition was no match for Israel’s proficient armed forces. In six days of fighting, Israel occupied the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula of Egypt, the Golan Heights of Syria, and the West Bank and Arab sector of East Jerusalem, both previously under Jordanian rule. By the time the United Nations cease-fire took effect on June 11, Israel had more than doubled its size. The true fruits of victory came in claiming the Old City of Jerusalem from Jordan. Many wept while bent in prayer at the Western Wall of the Second Temple.

The U.N. Security Council called for a withdrawal from all the occupied regions, but Israel declined, permanently annexing East Jerusalem and setting up military administrations in the occupied territories. Israel let it be known that Gaza, the West Bank, the Golan Heights, and the Sinai would be returned in exchange for Arab recognition of the right of Israel to exist and guarantees against future attack. Arab leaders, stinging from their defeat, met in August to discuss the future of the Middle East. They decided upon a policy of no peace, no negotiations, and no recognition of Israel, and made plans to defend zealously the rights of Palestinian Arabs in the occupied territories.

Egypt, however, would eventually negotiate and make peace with Israel, and in 1982 the Sinai Peninsula was returned to Egypt in exchange for full diplomatic recognition of Israel. Egypt and Jordan later gave up their respective claims to the Gaza Strip and the West Bank to the Palestinians, who opened “land for peace” talks with Israel beginning in the 1990s. A permanent Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement remains elusive, as does an agreement with Syria to return the Golan Heights.

Last edited:
Mistake on Israel's part not to demolish Al-Aqsa right then and there.

I've said that before. God calls such places "high places", altars of baal, molten images - See Numbers 33:50-61 for what the LORD wanted the Israeli's to do when they went in and possessed that land (in this case - took back what was already theirs). There is no question that they should have used dynamite and blown it to shmithereens. Had I have been the IDF General in charge I would have done it immediately.

Unfortunately the IDF General who was in charge chose to ignore the pleas of a holy Rabbi who told him it was time to destroy the high places and drive out the inhabitants as God had commanded in his book - and instead told the Rabbi to be quiet or he would have him arrested. The Rabbi quietly walked away. The IDF General and those in charge had decided upon a secular government which would disregard the commands of the G-d of Israel and therein they are at war with these people to this very day - just as G-d warned, they would become pricks in their eyes, thorns in their sides, has His Word not come to pass? Has God's Word ever not come to pass? No. He is the One true G-d. Hear O Israel, the Lord thy God is One!

Numbers 33: 50 - 56

50And the Lord spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying,

51Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan;

52Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places:

53And ye shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land, and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it.

54And ye shall divide the land by lot for an inheritance among your families: and to the more ye shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer ye shall give the less inheritance: every man's inheritance shall be in the place where his lot falleth; according to the tribes of your fathers ye shall inherit.

55But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.

56Moreover it shall come to pass, that I shall do unto you, as I thought to do unto them.

Numbers 33:50-56

Last edited:
Hix-Middle-East-Unit - 1967 Six-day War

POW.JPG

dasa.png

Image of the land Israel gained after 6 day war

Time Line of Major Events:

In the first quarter of 1967 there were over 270 border "incidents" causing rising concern in Israel.
June 5, 1967: Israeli Air Force wiped out most of Egypt's warplanes, and moved its forces against Egyptian troops. Israel then destroyed Jordan's Air Force and sent troops to take Arab East Jerusalem.
June 6: Israel extended it's air attack to Syria, which gained nearly complete control of the skies. Israeli forces encircle Jerusalem.
June 7: Israel took full control of Jerusalem. Jordanian forces were pushed form the Jordan river to The West Bank.
June 8: Israeli forces reach the Suez canal, the Israeli Air Force then tears into retreating Egyptians. A cease-fire is then put into effect.
June 9: After several days of attack from Syria, Israel moved against Syrian forces in the Golan Heights.
June 10: After Israel taking the Golan Heights, a cease fire is declared on that front.
The Six-Day War's death toll: Egypt, about 11,000 troops. Jordan, about 6,000. Syria, about 1,000. Israel, about 760.

As you can see the victory was really obtained on the 10th. 10 is the number for God's judgment. God had judged on behalf of his own people to give them double for their trouble. Note the size of Israel how it increased after the 6 day war. This is the blessings of God upon Israel.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back