Six Out of the Top Fourteen Threads Devoted to Donald Trump! Progressives in a Panic!

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
Six Out of the Top Fourteen Threads Devoted to Donald Trump! Progressives in a Panic!

That was one moment in time, but as I have observed over the past few days it is a consistent pattern.

There can be only one reason for such behavior. Progressives perceive Donald Trump as a very serious, viable threat. If they did not, hey would not be in such a panic to denigrate him about every trivial thing they can dream up rather than even making an effort to promote Crooked Hillary Clinton or even try to defend her from her many criminal investigations.

One of my very favorite authors, William Shakespear addressed this very issue when he wrote his famous play, "Hamlet". Queen Gertrude uttered the famous line.

hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1.jpg

That's not panic, that's join the pissing contest.

Trump can't win.

Oh I have been holding off on pointing out what an asshole Trump is until he was a lock for the GOP Candidate.

I love reminding everyone that Trump is the biggest Birther of them all- and conspiracy nut too.

upload_2016-5-17_14-4-45.jpeg

upload_2016-5-17_14-4-53.jpeg

Remember about six months ago and they were screaming Trump will never be the nominee? Well here we are :)

Yup... We never thought the GOP is that completely unhinged. We wrongly assumed some sanity still existed in the party. We were wrong...and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

No, as usual you didn't know what the fuck you were blabbering about

Remember about six months ago and they were screaming Trump will never be the nominee? Well here we are :)

Yup... We never thought the GOP is that completely unhinged. We wrongly assumed some sanity still existed in the party. We were wrong...and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

Well if you were wrong then, chances are you're wrong now, so... maybe prophecy isn't your forte.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me why nutbags always mistake the desire of normal people to mock idiot republican politicians to be a sign of fear?

I wish I had a nickel ( or the amount TK pays in rent ) for every time one of you fools made that claim.

No libs are afraid of Trump. He's got very little chance of winning....and if hell did freeze over and he found himself in the WH.....he'd be the most liberal GOP guy to get that job in a half century.

Please stop saying this stupid thing. Thanks.

Last edited:
Oh I have been holding off on pointing out what an asshole Trump is until he was a lock for the GOP Candidate.

I love reminding everyone that Trump is the biggest Birther of them all- and conspiracy nut too.

View attachment 75136

View attachment 75137

As much as we love reminding you that no one gives a shit? Can the birther put our border back in place? Yay! Trump 2016

View attachment 75136

View attachment 75137

As much as we love reminding you that no one gives a shit? Can the birther put our border back in place? Yay! Trump 2016

Oh I realize that nutball Birthers don't care what Trump says or does- anymore than Trump believes what he told you.

Seems the Republicans are in a panic

They blew their last remaining chance to win the White House. It will be a long time before they see another

It's called Trumping.

Trumping: feigning enthusiasm on an internet forum that Donald J. Trump cannot win the Presidency while under severe emotional stress.

That was one moment in time, but as I have observed over the past few days it is a consistent pattern.

There can be only one reason for such behavior. Progressives perceive Donald Trump as a very serious, viable threat. If they did not, hey would not be in such a panic to denigrate him about every trivial thing they can dream up rather than even making an effort to promote Crooked Hillary Clinton or even try to defend her from her many criminal investigations.

One of my very favorite authors, William Shakespear addressed this very issue when he wrote his famous play, "Hamlet". Queen Gertrude uttered the famous line.

hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1.jpg
I'm a fiscal conservative and social libertarian, and the last time I voted for any dem, outside a local municipal election, was slick in 96, and I'd rather run Mitt again that Drumpf.

Why would dems be mad that their 3rd party plant worked out way better than planned ?

It's called Trumping.

Trumping: feigning enthusiasm on an internet forum that Donald J. Trump cannot win the Presidency while under severe emotional stress.
Stress? With that bozo, loved by bozos, shooting his mouth off and hiding his tax returns? The shitstorm has yet to even begin.

Trump is the gift of a lifetime, for Hillary.

Forum List

Back