Slavic is a community of people of color

It says it is a coalition of communities of color and one of them is the slavic community

Opinions?
I'll have to tell all my neighbors and friends they are people of color (barevny lidi). They of course will not know what the hell I am talking about at which point I will tell them they are not white.

Boy, will they be surprised. Sorry, I don't know any Gypsies.

Last edited:

It says it is a coalition of communities of color and one of them is the slavic community

Opinions?
Oh look......it's the latent homosexual racist back for more...

Finally decided to leave the Blue Oyster Bar?

0_0trmp006z.jpg (1).gif

everyone is a person of color
That's politically incorrect. The term was coined when coons turned around and the saw there were more spics. Now it seems to apply to most muzzies, orientals and so on. In other words, those who do not see themselves as whites.

It's a bit like saying all lives matter.

everyone is a person of color
That's politically incorrect. The term was coined when coons turned around and the saw there were more spics. Now it seems to apply to most muzzies, orientals and so on. In other words, those who do not see themselves as whites.

It's a bit like saying all lives matter.

I'm actually a different color depending on the time of the year.

Fellas...we are all winners and losers...we are all positive and negative...we are all judged by the agendas in charge.. the diversity run amok has closed avenues of success from the ones given that access over the last half century.

Forum List

Back