Slavic is a community of people of color

I have not ever met any humans that do not have a color. Have any of you ever met a colorless human?
Never met him but have seen his pic
View attachment 454578
Since when is black not a color?
Black and white are technically not colors. They are both the absence of color.
Color is a frequency with light refraction and with the colors black and white what you see is the frequency range of the refraction.

It says it is a coalition of communities of color and one of them is the slavic community

Opinions?

Not here in America. In fact, there is a lot of prejudice by blacks against slavic people including Poles.

Last winter during Lent, I visited a fish fry conducted by an African American baptist church. They used a slur "Pollack" to describe the fish they were serving. And these are religious people.

It says it is a coalition of communities of color and one of them is the slavic community
"Of color," you say? I'm not even sure about that. It is a racial slur, but plenty of the people classified as "Slavs" are blonde and blue-eyed. There's a heavy labor-union agenda with a vicious play on the word "slave" and it's rather offensive.
Present-day Slavic people are classified into East Slavs (chiefly Belarusians, Russians, Rusyns, and Ukrainians), West Slavs (chiefly Czechs, Kashubs, Poles, Slovaks and Sorbs) and South Slavs (chiefly Bosniaks, Bulgarians, Croats, Macedonians, Montenegrins, Serbs and Slovenes). Most Slavs are traditionally Christians.​

I have not ever met any humans that do not have a color. Have any of you ever met a colorless human?
View attachment 454578

Black, as in proper black, is not a color, it's an absence of color.

However no black person is actually black. They're just a darker shade of brown. Like white is a lighter shade of brown.

Albino might be something else.

View attachment 454578

Black, as in proper black, is not a color, it's an absence of color.

However no black person is actually black. They're just a darker shade of brown. Like white is a lighter shade of brown.

Albino might be something else.
You're full of shit. Neither black nor white are colors and there are those who are black enough to be called black and for whites it's the same. Color is superficial to race anyway.

Neither black nor white are colors
You're right. It's typically Hispanics who call themselves "people of color" — insisting on an appositive after the noun rather than an adjective before the noun as is common in English.

Asians don't typically consider themselves "colored" in the sense of race either. Some of them, especially Koreans or Japanese, have very white skin in contrast to black hair and dark brown eyes.

Forum List

Back