Sleaze allegation over former Tory chair’s role in PPE contract

Another crony siphoning public money into his friends coffers. There is no limit to the corruption of these people.
Wow! "Interesting".
Not really though.

Allegations aren't proof of anything. Anyone can make an allegation.
Go stink up the UK equivalent of this forum, if such a thing exists.

1620924581824.png

Last edited:
Another crony siphoning public money into his friends coffers. There is no limit to the corruption of these people.
Wow! "Interesting".
Not really though.

Allegations aren't proof of anything. Anyone can make an allegation.
Go stink up the UK equivalent of this forum, if such a thing exists.

View attachment 489052
Well the proof is there in the contract awarded. The only questions are around the process. However, as we know how these rats do business it seems pretty obvious this is a crony deal. Thanks for visiting the Europe forum so that we can enjoy your musings.

Well the proof is there in the contract awarded. The only questions are around the process. However, as we know how these rats do business it seems pretty obvious this is a crony deal. Thanks for visiting the Europe forum so that we can enjoy your musings.
The chances are you may be right, since all of politics on a national level are filled with corruption
and scheming. But the idea that only the Torry party are the bad guys is pretty naive and childish.

You are welcome for my visit. Everyone should have access to my wisdom and fair mindedness.

The chances are you may be right, since all of politics on a national level are filled with corruption
and scheming. But the idea that only the Torry party are the bad guys is pretty naive and childish.

You are welcome for my visit. Everyone should have access to my wisdom and fair mindedness.

Former tory leader David Cameron gives evidence to Parliament yesterday.
1621013421792.png

OOps heres another one.

And another one. This tory was sacked for sending dick pix to young girls. Still got mates though.

OOps heres another one.

And another one. This tory was sacked for sending dick pix to young girls. Still got mates though.

Ms Truss is our lead negotiator in signing us up to trade deals. So she deserves a cut of the pie.

Forum List

Back