Snickers is the ultimate candy bar

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
But Almond Snickers tastes like a slightly fancier version of the original you love.

Almond Snickers changed the game. Once it debuted, did the Snickers team ask themselves why they waited so long to do that?

I like the Nestle Krackel bar...

34101435ad1ded6d9805186f2f73cb68_large.png

Long-distance hikers, such as Appalachian Trail hikers, determined Snickers had the highest calorie per once content making Snickers a trail favorite.

Long-distance hikers, such as Appalachian Trail hikers, determined Snickers had the highest calorie per once content making Snickers a trail favorite.

I always used to take the good trail mix, the one with the M&M's and chocolate chips in it.

I always used to take the good trail mix, the one with the M&M's and chocolate chips in it.
I think the Snickers high-calorie thing came into place for when you had run low on your regular packed foods and had to go a day or two low on food before your next town or resupply stop. Basically, you needed the energy to keep going at a good pace. Also, resupply stops are far more frequent than they used to be. You often had to carry a week's worth of food. Pack space and food weight was a really big deal.

But Almond Snickers tastes like a slightly fancier version of the original you love.

Almond Snickers changed the game. Once it debuted, did the Snickers team ask themselves why they waited so long to do that?

Milky Way and it's not even close

Forum List

Back