🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Snoop Dogg, and "Bow-Wow" need to be in Jail

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Where are ALL those Holier than Thou Women when that Piece of Shit "Bow Wow, said those Obscene things about our First Lady and Threatened her sexually!
Where are all the PussyHat wearing feminists, is it ok if the victim is this presidents Wife. I guess it was Michelle Obama, there would be Protests, Marches, and Al Sharpton would be on the Brooklyn Bridge by now blocking traffic!
But coming from a culture, and an IDIOT like him who burns down their own neighborhoods when they’re not happy, is anyone surprised?
Bow-Wow is a great name for Dog Face Idiot, Unfortunately sometimes you just can’t fix stupid.
Why are these Maggots getting away with this?
Snoop Dog and “Bow-Wow”needs to be arrested for what they did, and said, and both of these Slimebags need to be in Jail.
Rap ”Artist” seriously? These piles of stinking horseshit should be picked up by the Secret Service immediately!

Where are ALL those Holier than Thou Women when that Piece of Shit "Bow Wow, said those Obscene things about our First Lady and Threatened her sexually!
Where are all the PussyHat wearing feminists, is it ok if the victim is this presidents Wife. I guess it was Michelle Obama, there would be Protests, Marches, and Al Sharpton would be on the Brooklyn Bridge by now blocking traffic!
But coming from a culture, and an IDIOT like him who burns down their own neighborhoods when they’re not happy, is anyone surprised?
Bow-Wow is a great name for Dog Face Idiot, Unfortunately sometimes you just can’t fix stupid.
Snoop Dog and “Bow-Wow”needs to be arrested for what they did, and said, and both of these Slimebags need to be in Jail.
Rap ”Artist” seriously? These piles of stinking horseshit should be picked up by the Secret Service immediately!
What snoop dog should of done was make a video of Chuck Schumer as that clown of whom u throw baseballs at, and then he falls into 8 feet of water when you hit him in the face.

It's okay to publicly threaten a woman with sex slavery. If it's a republican woman it's okay to sell her into sex slavery.

No one wants Democrat women.

What snoop dog should of done was make a video of Chuck Schumer as that clown of whom u throw baseballs at, and then he falls into 8 feet of water when you hit him in the face.
Chuck Schumer has a little sex thing going on in his office and has for years. He matches up his staff then badgers them to give him babies.

While I do not agree with what he did, it's like burning someone in effigy. It's not really them, but you get your point across. I don't know if doing it to the president is a crime.

Don't forum rules require a link to go with nonsensical rants?

How is this different from this?

The way I see it, they both imply something that they can't say outright.They both call for killing someone they don't agree with. So what's the difference????????

Don't forum rules require a link to go with nonsensical rants?
Yes, it's in violation of the terms. They closed my thread on Obamas visit to Hawaii because I forgot to include a few lines of my own with it. The mod was correct though.

The fact is that Trump made threats against Obama as well. Maybe he should have been picked up.

While I do not agree with what he did, it's like burning someone in effigy. It's not really them, but you get your point across. I don't know if doing it to the president is a crime.
It is if the person is sn American doing it in America

tenor.gif

Can you imagine if any white man made a video of some 300 pound chick in the toilet, and using "Hillary Clinton Toilet Paper" to wipe herself?.....how long before Lynch prepares a court case?

Forum List

Back