So-called "Democratic" Elite - Stop Psychological Warfare Against the American People!

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
A few days ago, the presidential electional campaign for the elderly Michael Bloomberg was launched. A commercial listing all the existing and non-existent merits of this former politician are non-stop on all the main TV channels.

They are not even ashamed to exploit the tragedy of 9-11. The liquidators who moved away the rubbles of the World Trade Center and have died or are dying today from severe lung diseases, are not even mentioned ...
The commercial, in particular, states that "... the wealthy will pay more in taxes ...", showing the Trumps Tower (Mike Bloomberg for President)

Why not to show the Bloombergs' property all around the world???!

Michael Bloomberg
World's #8 richest person
Michael Bloomberg
New York # 1 richest person

416x416.jpg

REAL TIME NET WORTH
$54.5B

Michael Bloomberg

13808 Fairlane Court, Florida
Bloomberg’s daughter, Georgina, is a keen equestrian, and regularly attends the Winter Equestrian Festival in Wellington, a wealthy enclave in Palm Beach County. That’s where Bloomberg bought this 5.8-acre estate in 2016 for $11.8 million.

19-and-17-East-79th-street-Credit-Google-Maps-650x405.jpg

19 and 17 East 79th Street (Credit: Google Maps)

19 East 79th Street, New York: 5 units
Bloomberg bought five units in this co-op over the years through an LLC, including one in which he bought from Charles and Susana Finkel in 2016 for $14 million.

17 East 79th Street, New York
Bloomberg purchased this five-story limestone townhouse next door in 1986 for $3.5 million. According to reports, he hoped to combine the neighboring properties to build a megamansion.

610-Park-avenue-Credit-Street-Easy-200x300.jpg

610 Park Avenue (Credit Street Easy)

610 Park Avenue Apt. 5B, New York
Bloomberg bought this condo through a trust in 2008 for an undisclosed price. Property records show he bought a storage unit in the same building in 2013 for $50,000.

Farmhouse, North Salem, New York
Bloomberg bought this four-bedroom 1820s farmhouse — complete with indoor riding ring — in 2000 for $3.6 million.

Vails-Mountain-Haus-292-E-Meadow-Dr-Vail-Colorado--650x405.jpg

Vail’s Mountain Haus at 292 E Meadow Dr, Vail, Colorado

Vail’s Mountain Haus: 292 E. Meadow Drive, Vail, Colorado
An avid skier, Bloomberg owns a four-bedroom condo at Vail’s Mountain Haus ski resort. Similar to a hotel, the 72-unit building has daily maid service and offers room service through the on-site George Restaurant & Pub, according to New York magazine.

4-Cheyne-Walk-London-United-Kingdom-Credit-Wikipedia-225x300.jpg

4 Cheyne Walk, London, United Kingdom (Credit Wikipedia)

4 Cheyne Walk, London, United Kingdom

Bloomberg purchased the 6,266 square-foot home in 2015 for $25 million. The seven-bedroom mansion was originally built in 1715 and has been featured in Town and Country magazine. The property includes an ornately decorated library, garden and master suite.

Stokes Bay, Bermuda
This 6,000-square-foot estate was purchased in 1998. Soon after, Bloomberg demolished the original home and built a $10 million mansion that includes a mini-golf course, multiple swimming pools and a private beach, according to New York magazine.

Trump: In its 2018 billionaires ranking, Forbes estimated Trump's net worth at $3.1 billion (766th in the world, 248th in the U.S).

So-called "democrates", STOP fooling the American people IF you have ANY respect for them, what I doubt for at least the last 25 years...

What you do is a primitive psychological warfare against your own people, which is, by the way, prohibited by law. You use primitive basics of the Goebbels's propaganda you brought from Germany along with the know-how on jet propulsion as trophies of World War II...

comforting-lies.jpg

Last edited:
Lizard man Bloomberg is going to do slightly better than the other old White billionaire Steyer who also bought his way into the Democratic clown parade. They will both be long gone before the final pick for nominee. I'm glad they entered the way they did, it just shows how the Democrats are all about "Pay For Play".

Lizard man Bloomberg is going to do slightly better than the other old White billionaire Steyer who also bought his way into the Democratic clown parade. They will both be long gone before the final pick for nominee. I'm glad they entered the way they did, it just shows how the Democrats are all about "Pay For Play".

As I understand it, the love of democracy both by Michael Bloomberg and Tom Steyer are limited to the amount they owe to the Treasury as taxes. We will modestly not talk here about what benefits are pouring onto ex-presidents AFTER the presidency expires - this is NOT a corruption :)))

What depresses me is the REACTION of the respected Forum participants here... As soon as you cite facts that they don’t like, the majority (as in this case) become silent, and individuals begin to insult or threaten.

How can we talk about politics if a person cannot be OBJECTIVE?!

swing-forrent.jpg

I am sure that the spirit of a political corpse оf Hillary who started a new business will also find a lot for the spirit of another contender .

And what Monica is doing nowdays? All the same ???

By the way, BY NOW I have nothing against Elizabeth Warren who cautiously is talking about necessity of STRUCTURAL changes (meaning not to BLOW OFF the whole structure (Bernie Sanders )) - Americans are AFRAID of RADICAL changes; they are waiting when the tectonic plate cracks itself!

And I am VERY sympathetic to Bernie - Conscience America - who people are simply are ungrateful to...

A few days ago, the presidential electional campaign for the elderly Michael Bloomberg was launched. A commercial listing all the existing and non-existent merits of this former politician are non-stop on all the main TV channels.

They are not even ashamed to exploit the tragedy of 9-11. The liquidators who moved away the rubbles of the World Trade Center and have died or are dying today from severe lung diseases, are not even mentioned ...
The commercial, in particular, states that "... the wealthy will pay more in taxes ...", showing the Trumps Tower (Mike Bloomberg for President)

Why not to show the Bloombergs' property all around the world???!

Michael Bloomberg
World's #8 richest person
Michael Bloomberg
New York # 1 richest person

416x416.jpg

REAL TIME NET WORTH
$54.5B

Michael Bloomberg

13808 Fairlane Court, Florida
Bloomberg’s daughter, Georgina, is a keen equestrian, and regularly attends the Winter Equestrian Festival in Wellington, a wealthy enclave in Palm Beach County. That’s where Bloomberg bought this 5.8-acre estate in 2016 for $11.8 million.

19-and-17-East-79th-street-Credit-Google-Maps-650x405.jpg

19 and 17 East 79th Street (Credit: Google Maps)

19 East 79th Street, New York: 5 units
Bloomberg bought five units in this co-op over the years through an LLC, including one in which he bought from Charles and Susana Finkel in 2016 for $14 million.

17 East 79th Street, New York
Bloomberg purchased this five-story limestone townhouse next door in 1986 for $3.5 million. According to reports, he hoped to combine the neighboring properties to build a megamansion.

610-Park-avenue-Credit-Street-Easy-200x300.jpg

610 Park Avenue (Credit Street Easy)

610 Park Avenue Apt. 5B, New York
Bloomberg bought this condo through a trust in 2008 for an undisclosed price. Property records show he bought a storage unit in the same building in 2013 for $50,000.

Farmhouse, North Salem, New York
Bloomberg bought this four-bedroom 1820s farmhouse — complete with indoor riding ring — in 2000 for $3.6 million.

Vails-Mountain-Haus-292-E-Meadow-Dr-Vail-Colorado--650x405.jpg

Vail’s Mountain Haus at 292 E Meadow Dr, Vail, Colorado

Vail’s Mountain Haus: 292 E. Meadow Drive, Vail, Colorado
An avid skier, Bloomberg owns a four-bedroom condo at Vail’s Mountain Haus ski resort. Similar to a hotel, the 72-unit building has daily maid service and offers room service through the on-site George Restaurant & Pub, according to New York magazine.

4-Cheyne-Walk-London-United-Kingdom-Credit-Wikipedia-225x300.jpg

4 Cheyne Walk, London, United Kingdom (Credit Wikipedia)

4 Cheyne Walk, London, United Kingdom

Bloomberg purchased the 6,266 square-foot home in 2015 for $25 million. The seven-bedroom mansion was originally built in 1715 and has been featured in Town and Country magazine. The property includes an ornately decorated library, garden and master suite.

Stokes Bay, Bermuda
This 6,000-square-foot estate was purchased in 1998. Soon after, Bloomberg demolished the original home and built a $10 million mansion that includes a mini-golf course, multiple swimming pools and a private beach, according to New York magazine.

Trump: In its 2018 billionaires ranking, Forbes estimated Trump's net worth at $3.1 billion (766th in the world, 248th in the U.S).

So-called "democrates", STOP fooling the American people IF you have ANY respect for them, what I doubt for at least the last 25 years...

What you do is a primitive psychological warfare against your own people, which is, by the way, prohibited by law. You use primitive basics of the Goebbels's propaganda you brought from Germany along with the know-how on jet propulsion as trophies of World War II...

comforting-lies.jpg
I'd recommend turning off the idiot box. Most TV, radio, and film is propaganda, whether political, or economic (e.x. product placement).

Lizard man Bloomberg is going to do slightly better than the other old White billionaire Steyer.

Steyer is not white.

Another so to say quazi-black clon of Obama???

America for ALL religions and AGAINST hatred.

I wonder WHERE both the European and American civilizations would be, if not Islamic civilization, which, as a caring mother, passed on to her ungrateful children her best...

READ and THINK IF you have not yet lost such an ability as a result of the pastors' brain washing:
Muslim inventions that shaped the modern world - CNN.com

islamophobia-and-the-oscar-goes-to.gif

I think that hate is a thing, a feeling, that can only exist where there is no understanding.

Tennessee Williams

Hate is a reasonable reaction to those that kill your children, rape your women
And eat your pets. Anything else is delusion.

Lizard man Bloomberg is going to do slightly better than the other old White billionaire Steyer.

Steyer is not white.

Another so to say quazi-black clon of Obama???

America for ALL religions and AGAINST hatred.

I wonder WHERE both the European and American civilizations would be, if not Islamic civilization, which, as a caring mother, passed on to her ungrateful children her best...

READ and THINK IF you have not yet lost such an ability as a result of the pastors' brain washing:
Muslim inventions that shaped the modern world - CNN.com

islamophobia-and-the-oscar-goes-to.gif

I think that hate is a thing, a feeling, that can only exist where there is no understanding.

Tennessee Williams
They forgot to mention modern Muslim inventions like the suicide vest, the RPG and the IED. Islam has been a scourge on the planet for the last 1000 years.

Steyer is not white.

I didn't realize Jewish was a race. Then Bloomberg isn't white either.

Gm...What is really important is this : J1c, J2a, E1b1b1, R1b1a2, G2c, T1, R1a1-Z93, Q1b, I2a2, R1a1-Z280,J2a

BUT WHY do they people HIDE they are jews??? Why do they abandon the graves of their ancestors in North Africa, the Middle East, on the banks of the Rhine, Vistula, Oder, Dnieper and Volga ???

Are they ashamed of their ancestors? Are they not afraid that God who had chose them might punish them for this ??? Or for some other sins???

Hate is a reasonable reaction to those that kill your children, rape your women
And eat your pets. Anything else is delusion.

As far as the first - that is definetely our government, sending our children to kill the OTHERS abroad on the based on false accusations of other nations - Korea, Vietnam,(Iraq 1 and Iraq 2?

As far as RAPE - these our co-citizens who rape them, including white, yellow, green, pink and blue.

What about the member of the British Royal family, the Jewish, by the way, who is being acused of rape of a 17 years' old girl???

Vice prevails among ALL peoples and it is still a question which of the peoples is more vicious - do not forget about the American genocide of the Native Americans... 100 million of innocent owners of this land...

And the poor ANIMALS that are cruelly slaughtered us to be fed - it is AGAIN – US. Watch “Meet your Meat”

Pets?
READ what so-called “Anglo-Saxons” (those who read these lines KNOW what I mean) have done to their pets during the WWII in Great Britain. And DON’T say Americans have nothing to do with that…

We deviated from the topic. Judging by the lack of discussion, Democrats apparently getting high watching of the intelligence committee final meeting

0163904bbf153a144eedf10518eec22e.jpg

Steyer is not white.
Looks white to me.

Oh, I get it. Hes a Jooooo!

Sorry to break it to you, but Jews are part of the white race.

He read your comment and turned white.:)))

I have NO problems with Jews as with the rest of the peoples IF they are HONEST, do not exploit other peoples and do NOT abondon the graves of their ancestors. Actually my closest friends are almost all Jews.

Steyer is not white.
Looks white to me.

Oh, I get it. Hes a Jooooo!

Sorry to break it to you, but Jews are part of the white race.

He read your comment and turned white.:)))

I have NO problems with Jews as with the rest of the peoples IF they are HONEST, do not exploit other peoples and do NOT abondon the graves of their ancestors. Actually my closest friends are almost all Jews.
Some of my best friends are black

Forum List

Back