🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So how many children will DNA Prove are being smuggled

Rosy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2018
Exactly where I am
into the USA by people that are not their natural parents......

And should the non related smugglers be charged as kidnappers?

PS Did ginsbooger die yet

I think you are a Russian poster here to create a false narratives.

Why do you think that all non-related adults are kidnappers?

What about a step-parent? What about an authorized guardian bringing the child to their parents?

What I wonder is why they didn't do genetic testing before separating the parents and their children- and take some common sense steps like they do at hospitals to ensure that they could easily find the adult that brought the child in- like having the child and adult wear numbered plastic wristbands that match each other

I think you are a Russian poster here to create a false narratives.
I think that you think that here is seriously important and that you think you are saving America. Look turd, fewer than 20 people will ever read this, so this place has no cosmic meaning. Someone who is deluded and lives inside the internet like you will not be able to grasp these facts, because in your World you have meaning.

You don't have meaning, all I am doing here is wasting time laughing at morons. So tell us why would the Russians want to post here? what would they accomplish?

Take your medications

Now if you think I am a Russian you can put the words sheik, plutonium and Allah in this email and the NSA will pick it up and check me out.

I imagine that at this point the NSA is tired of retards like you calling me a Russian

What about a step-parent? What about an authorized guardian bringing the child to their parents?

What I wonder is why they didn't do genetic testing before separating the parents and their children- and take some common sense steps like they do at hospitals to ensure that they could easily find the adult that brought the child in- like having the child and adult wear numbered plastic wristbands that match each other
Step parents will have to show the proper documentation, when they don't the USA will look for the real parents, this is only rational. Doing less is what Obooba did and he clearly did not give a shit

Step parents will have to show the proper documentation, when they don't the USA will look for the real parents, this is only rational. Doing less is what Obooba did and he clearly did not give a shit

I have no idea who 'Obooba' is.

But the reason why these kids have been separated from their parents is because of Don the Con's policies.

Now why Don the Con didn't ask for proper documentation or use DNA testing from the beginning is because clearly Don the Con doesn't give a shit about children.....except for those from one of his many wives.

But the reason why these kids have been separated from their parents is because of Don the Con's policies.

Now why Don the Con didn't ask for proper documentation or use DNA testing from the beginning is because clearly Don the Con doesn't give a shit about children.....except for those from one of his many wives.

LOL Obooba is your God...…………………..

Heathen

Heathen

I have no 'god'- gods are for foolish Trumpkins who believe and parrot what your Don the Con says.

I’m glad the Trump administration is exercising caution while releasing these children. The obama administration was handing them out to people like deanrd.

Heathen

I have no 'god'- gods are for foolish Trumpkins who believe and parrot what your Don the Con says.

If you have no God, then you are pond scum (source, Darwin, your God)

Next

Heathen

If you have no God, then you are pond scum (source, Darwin, your God)

Next
Silly Trumpkin.

Like Don the Con all you have is insults.

I’m glad the Trump administration is exercising caution while releasing these children. The obama administration was handing them out to people like deanrd.
Due to Don the Con's policies they can't even figure out where the children are and which adults that they came with.

Forum List

Back