So I need tips for sleep.

Hello y'all. I had hardly slept a wink in the past two days. My sleep meds are not working. Do y'all have any tips? I need some sleep very badly that I have tremors and sweat when I try to take naps.
Do you exercise? Do you have electronic devices while lying down (i.e., tablet, phone, TV)? Is your room dark when you lie down?

Hello y'all. I had hardly slept a wink in the past two days. My sleep meds are not working. Do y'all have any tips? I need some sleep very badly that I have tremors and sweat when I try to take naps.
I take a shot of brandy before bedtime. It works like a charm.

I noticed that I have a harder time sleeping when I swapped my water with my staple of sweet tea. I got three hours of sleep the night before last. And an hour last night plus an hour long nap earlier.

I am one of those people who loved to snack before bed. I would cheese and crackers or chips. That affected my sleep and took me months to break the habit. My doc suggested a cup of hot decaffeinated green tea along with Melatonin before bed. She also recommended a set bedtime. I also attended a sleep clinic at Kaiser.

Try Meditation for sleep... only think about the moment you are in when trying to fall asleep... don't think about tomorrow or work and cleaning the house... just think in the moment you are in... some say ASMR can reduce anxiety and help you to turn off your mind enough to fall asleep... give it a try....

Forum List

Back