So I put some deodorant on

Feeding Crows

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021
And then I realized I used it all up on one armpit. Had to get another deodorant for the other armpit, and it was a very different scent.

So all day, depending on the breeze direction, I smelled different. I like that! I'm going to do it again!

Next time I'm going to do one armpit, and not the other.
Let's see what happens. Deodorant vs manly musk.

Last edited:
wuhan wang.jpg

You smell like week old gas station sushi sock.

And then I realized I used it all up on one armpit. Had to get another deodorant for the other armpit, and it was a very different scent.

So all day, depending on the breeze direction, I smelled different. I like that! I'm going to do it again!
Put moonlight path on your left and jasmine vanilla on the right. Thats a clash!!

Welcome to USMB, Bill Gates. Hope you enjoyed your brief here.

Do you like to fart into a jar and save it
for later ? I do.
00001.gif

Awesome replies!

So i went one with, and one without...

The gf doesn't like. The bros don't care.

I have a manly musk smell. Watched the UFC. Guys like it. At least, the one on my left does. Dunno about Fred on the right, hasn't checked back in yet, he had the raw armpit.

Last edited:

1623881442931.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back