So it's OK for MSM to pass the false statement "Trump says drink bleach", 1.5 million times..,,But Harris as"border czar", that's a LIE!"

“Do something like that by INJECTION”…

Moron

I know that you are fucking retarded but -

Even with that as a given, you must know that medical professionals do in fact use "injections"

Also, in the productive world - people "spitball" ideas

President Trump spit balled the question to medical professionals -

Is there something that could work?

Of course, we all watched the orange slob suggest ingesting bleach. On live TV.

Even with that as a given, you must know that medical professionals do in fact use "injections"

Irrelevant garbage.

Trump the unprepared moron tried to fudge his way through the press conference. And boy oh boy did he say some stupid shit.

All normal.people saw it. That leaves you out.

Irrelevant garbage.

Trump the unprepared moron tried to fudge his way through the press conference. And boy oh boy did he say some stupid shit.

All normal.people saw it. That leaves you out.

Yes, you should ingest bleach. As your orange mangod says to do.

Yes, you should ingest bleach. As your orange mangod says to do.

Tell that to the person who used the word “bleach” twice while Trump never said it? The other person who used the word WAS a reporter who lied when he said Trump suggested it! Perfect example of biased MSM helping uninformed people like you with false information!
Well bleach is a disinfectant and I would agree he never said bleach by name that I can find. but he did use disinfectant which applies to bleach and UV light

Still when he is briefed on how disinfectants can be used to clean and sterilize inanimate objects.

He appears on TV and tries to repeat what he heard and add lib with whether disinfectants can be used to attack Covid inside the body

Doctor Birk who was part of the briefing has made the rounds and agrees that he was suggesting using disinfectants inside the body.

It is because he was trying to repeat something he heard in a briefing to a moderator on TV program about what he heard

Yet the old man became confused and the state department had to put out that bleach or any disinfectant should not be used internally.

The briefing was talking about using disinfectant on inanimate objects

Old man Trump tried to repeat this but became confused and suggested that what if they could get disinfectant inside the body.

Still that why they use a vaccination drug instead.

Forum List

Back