So, King James can get back to politics

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient

He would occasionally approach a teammate or an assistant so that he could lean in close for a one-sided conversation. But he otherwise seemed resigned to the reality of the situation.

The Lakers were getting routed by the Suns in Game 6 of their first-round playoff series, and James — such an indomitable force throughout his 18-year-old career, but now facing an early summer — was oddly powerless to stop it.

I better not hear that he was ever trash talking anyone.

The NBA will be better without James...he should hang it up....

LaBron has screwed over his fellow NBA players with his racism.
People do not want to hear his hate and ignorance.
NBA ratings have tanked.
Fewer Fans = Smaller Paychecks

9478730.jpg

They don’t have the next Superstar
It will be a while before they can come up with a force like Lebron

Look at how well Golf is doing without Tiger

He would occasionally approach a teammate or an assistant so that he could lean in close for a one-sided conversation. But he otherwise seemed resigned to the reality of the situation.

The Lakers were getting routed by the Suns in Game 6 of their first-round playoff series, and James — such an indomitable force throughout his 18-year-old career, but now facing an early summer — was oddly powerless to stop it.

I would not even know the Lakers were in the playoffs if you had not posted this story

Thats how little I care.

But it was satisfying to hear that the big black blowhard china suckass was smashed on the court

Way to go Suns

I am guessing the NBA doesn't want him to win due to their massive ratings drop. The only reason their ratings are even doing well this playoffs is the huge markets that all qualified. NY, L.A etc.

What the NBA wants, the NBA gets. If not legitimately, through the refs. It's a crooked league, which makes it perfect for certain organizations to flaunt their message.

I am guessing the NBA doesn't want him to win due to their massive ratings drop. The only reason their ratings are even doing well this playoffs is the huge markets that all qualified. NY, L.A etc.

What the NBA wants, the NBA gets. If not legitimately, through the refs. It's a crooked league, which makes it perfect for certain organizations to flaunt their message.
More Conservative conspiracy theories

There is nothing super or star like about Lebron James...he may be a good ball player but as a man a human and an American he pretty much sucks....how many hearts of fans has he crushed in his career?....he cares about one thing...himself....

In my entire life I have never watched an NBA game. With players like Lebron sucking China rectums it will be at least another seventy-two years before I consider doing so.

American doesn't love millionaires that think they're slaves and suck Chi-com dick.

There is nothing super or star like about Lebron James...he may be a good ball player but as a man a human and an American he pretty much sucks....how many hearts of fans has he crushed in his career?....he cares about one thing...himself....
Maybe to Conservatives....but they Bitch about everything

LeBron is a Superstar who puts fannies in the seats. He is also socially conscious which is more than you can say about Michael Jordan

LeBron is a Superstar who puts fannies in the seats. He is also socially conscious which is more than you can say about Michael Jordan
If James puts butts in the seats why has viewership declined?...the Lakers can't even fill the Staple center and they won the NBA championship last season....and don't blame covid the seats were not filled three years ago....people do not like Lebron...

If James puts butts in the seats why has viewership declined?...the Lakers can't even fill the Staple center and they won the NBA championship last season....and don't blame covid the seats were not filled three years ago....people do not like Lebron...

Sports as a whole are on a decline
NBA is doing better than every major sport except NFL

Sports as a whole are on a decline
NBA is doing better than every major sport except NFL
I'll bet ya when he retires ratings begin to improve...that's how polarizing he has been....he has single handedly screwed young players too because the NBA can no longer afford the million dollar contracts of yesterday....the kind King Lebron got....yep all about himself....

Forum List

Back