So much for calling it like you see it. PC Police going to court.

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Political correctness goes to court, who didn't see this one coming?

Former ‘gender-neutral’ employee sues Bon Appetit over feminine pronouns

In an inevitable development, a former employee who identifies as neither male nor female is suing a catering company because co-workers continually referred to the individual as a female. (snip)

Jones is asking for $18,682 in lost wages and benefits, and another $500,000 for humiliation and suffering, including times when the “plaintiff cried regularly at work and at home,” the lawsuit said.

Former ?gender-neutral? employee sues Bon Appetit over feminine pronouns - BizPac Review

Some people wake up every morning and wonder what will offend them today.

They look everywhere for things that will ruin their day and no one they meet up with will be able to behave in a manner that pleases them.

For heaven's sake, this person couldn't have corrected the first person to get their gender wrong. Some people are like the character, "Pat", on SNL. It's not always easy to tell.

Sounds like instead of setting the record straight by communicating, this person let it go on.

It makes you just not want to talk to anybody, look at anybody or interact in any way lest you be accused of saying or doing something offensive. Of course, then we'll get sued for being rude and ignoring a person because that will be considered discrimination.

I remember one college, can't recall the state, but they made a rule that people couldn't flinch if a gay person touched them or they'd be accused of gay bashing and I think there was some penalty. Of course, regular guys don't dare even touch someone on the shoulder or it's an automatic sexual harassment complaint.

It feels like we live in a no win country where you will be doing something wrong every time you leave your house. Hell, with all the new laws, most of us are breaking laws at home, too.

Last edited:
Political correctness goes to court, who didn't see this one coming?

Former ‘gender-neutral’ employee sues Bon Appetit over feminine pronouns

In an inevitable development, a former employee who identifies as neither male nor female is suing a catering company because co-workers continually referred to the individual as a female. (snip)

Jones is asking for $18,682 in lost wages and benefits, and another $500,000 for humiliation and suffering, including times when the “plaintiff cried regularly at work and at home,” the lawsuit said.

Former ?gender-neutral? employee sues Bon Appetit over feminine pronouns - BizPac Review

People sue over stuff all the time...doesn't mean they win.

Bump

Saw this on two more newscast today.

People sue over stuff all the time...doesn't mean they win.

The company still has to spend money defending itself against a complaint so asinine that even a second grader can see the absurdity in it.

Personally, I hope somebody finds "it" lying in a ditch. That would make the world a better place.

Instead, Jones asked to be addressed by an unknown gender-neutral pronoun.
Does anyone have the slightest idea what the hell this would be?

Instead, Jones asked to be addressed by an unknown gender-neutral pronoun.
Does anyone have the slightest idea what the hell this would be?

You can't know, it's unknown. Kind of like fag marriage, until some dumb ass invented it.

What is it about diversity and expressions of individual liberty that frightens you and others on the right.

How about I sue you for not addressing me by some unknown pronoun. The bitch is a fruitcake and the judge should tell her so. How does a company force it's employees to call the bitch by a term that was a total figment of her imagination, that she has yet to enunciate. I just hope the bitch doesn't own a gun.

Do tell, what is a 'gender neutral' pronoun? I'm not sure I know that there is one referencing humans in the English language.

What is it about diversity and expressions of individual liberty that frightens you and others on the right.

This case is ridiculous. There are no gender neutral pronouns in the English language. This person is just a bug on the windshield of life! The last thing that goes through a bugs brain when it hits the windshield is its butt.

Forum List

Back