So the hold up on a fox news debate?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Turns out the problem isn't Harris.

Bret Baier: Trump, not Harris, the ‘holdup’ on Fox News debate

Fox News anchor Bret Baier said former President Trump, not Vice President Harris, is keeping his network from hosting a second debate between the two candidates before Election Day.

“The latest is, I actually believe — this is me talking — that the Harris campaign would do a Fox debate, if the former president has come to the conclusion that there really shouldn’t be another debate,” the anchor said this week during an appearance on conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt’s program...

Baier, who is regularly in contact with both campaigns, said he is “getting the sense from him [Trump] and the campaign that they aren’t moving past it, and really the holdup is not the Harris campaign and Fox. It is the former president.”

So much for Harris being the "coward" here like many on the right have accused her of.

Nobody cares at this point, it's way too late.

Minnesota, South Dakota, and Virginia have already started to vote as of last Friday......Last I heard near a million had already voted here in Virginia.

The scum suckin' dems wanted early voting but failed to adjust their schedule to it so fuck-off.
Who said you can’t debate after early voting starts? That’s never been a rule before.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Turns out the problem isn't Harris.

Bret Baier: Trump, not Harris, the ‘holdup’ on Fox News debate

Fox News anchor Bret Baier said former President Trump, not Vice President Harris, is keeping his network from hosting a second debate between the two candidates before Election Day.

“The latest is, I actually believe — this is me talking — that the Harris campaign would do a Fox debate, if the former president has come to the conclusion that there really shouldn’t be another debate,” the anchor said this week during an appearance on conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt’s program...

Baier, who is regularly in contact with both campaigns, said he is “getting the sense from him [Trump] and the campaign that they aren’t moving past it, and really the holdup is not the Harris campaign and Fox. It is the former president.”

So much for Harris being the "coward" here like many on the right have accused her of.

Baier is a liar and a shill for Dems. Kamala has not said she would do a Fox debate. She is terrified of Fox and only wants another ultra leftwing platform.

Baier is a liar and a shill for Dems. Kamala has not said she would do a Fox debate. She is terrified of Fox and only wants another ultra leftwing platform.
Wrong. Trump is simply a coward.

Well some have to be smacked on the nose with a newspaper. ;)
Here. you can borrow mine.

1727303788724.png

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
“The latest is, I actually believe — this is me talking — that the Harris campaign would do a Fox debate, if the former president has come to the conclusion that there really shouldn’t be another debate,” the anchor said this week during an appearance on conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt’s program.

So it has nothing to do with Fox, but whether or not Cheeto Jesus thinks he wants to do another debate at all, no mater the location.

OP is a lie...Typical for shitlibs.

Forum List

Back