So, what do we know about the bridge, in hindsight.

You would have to be aware of local conditions.

Tides are not in sync with current usually.

Bringing up 'slack tide' indicates that you have an idea at least. But it's more misleading than being of any value.
So if you're interested allow me to help you learn more.

You can do that by referring to tide and current table publications where you will find some facts on how tides influence currents. But don't expect data for one harbour to be the same for all.
Hey dumb shit, I posted the tide and current tables for that day at Baltimore harbor and approach on the other thread. I know how to look that shit up.

My dad was a commercial fisherman. I grew up on fishing boats in SE Alaska.

And of course the currents and tides are in synch. The current changes when the tide changes, and the max flow is usually 1-2 hours before the tide change.

I have spent countless hours navigating the inside passage and SE Alaska where the currents have a major impact on trip planning. Google Sergius or Whitestone Narrows. Or Inian Pass where Icy Strait meets Cross Sound. Some of the strongest currents you will ever encounter anywhere. Tide rips that will capsize you.

Baltimore Harbor ain't shit...

Last edited:
Hey dumb shit, I posted the tide and current tables for that day at Baltimore harbor and approach on the other thread. I know how to look that shit up.

My dad was a commercial fisherman. I grew up on fishing boats in SE Alaska.

And of course the currents and tides are in synch. The current changes when the tide changes, and the max flow is usually 1-2 hours before the tide change.

I have spent countless hours navigating the inside passage and SE Alaska where the currents have a major impact on trip planning. Google Sergius or Whitestone Narrows. Or Inian Pass where Icy Strait meets Cross Sound. Some of the strongest currents you will ever encounter anywhere. Tide rips that will capsize you.

Baltimore Harbor ain't shit...
Seymour narrows where the tide rip has sucked down 50 footers that were never seen again. Maxed out on flood at 18 knots. You need to see big current water!
It doesn't max out at the same time as high tide so that's what I was saying when I said the two weren't in sync.

Anyway, finally an american who might not have his head up his ass on talking about this incident!

Seymour narrows where the tide rip has sucked down 50 footers that were never seen again. Maxed out on flood at 18 knots. You need to see big current water!
It doesn't max out at the same time as high tide so that's what I was saying when I said the two weren't in sync.

Anyway, finally an american who might not have his head up his ass on talking about this incident!
I have been through Seymour Narrows many times. Sergius is a lot trickier. Neither one is passable if you don't time it for slack water.

Cape Spencer has the biggest tide rips I have ever been in, we recorded a 50' vertical drop one year on the fathometer.

I have been through Seymour Narrows many times. Sergius is a lot trickier. Neither one is passable if you don't time it for slack water.

Cape Spencer has the biggest tide rips I have ever been in, we recorded a 50' vertical drop one year on the fathometer.
We won't be disagreeing on very much, but you at least know that you won't be getting away with any bullshit.

On the morning this happened, people were on here and other places on the net screaming coverup when the idea of terrorism was essentially ruled out.

They insisted that it would take a lot longer before you could be sure. Now we are being told by another CT embracing poster that the information is not coming out soon enough.

What is the Goldilocks zone? How much time is not too short, nor too long, for the story to be believable?
If no spin and reconstruction is occurring then what those on board had to say should be out by now

Last edited:
Just an observation but the crane they brought in yesterday isn't very big. The boom tubes on a big one are about six feet diameter. But there's no way they could put it on a barge.

They're probably going to end up dumping it over and killing one or two workers. Stay tuned!

Another part of the Big Problem is what some people do with personal information once released.
Every ethnicity is examined, every social post winnowed for cherry-picked material that backs whoever's narrative.
God help the person that has taken a partisan political position..for they will be reamed...and lies attributed to them.
God help the person who is an immigrant, or of fluid gender.
God..or Allah, help the non-Christian--for they will be turned into an instant terrorist.
The pack of baying hounds that are the extremists of both sides do not care how many lives they ruin..or how facts are distorted--all is grist for their twisted mills.
People's personal lives and data should be protected--and doxxing should be firmly against the law~
~~~~~~

The Ship, With Multiple Backups, Never Should Have Lost Steering

1 Apr 2024 ~~ By Grant Stinchfield

It turns out the cargo ship that crashed into the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, causing it’s collapse, not only had multiple backup power systems, but it had multiple steering systems as well. Both Federal and International maritime standards call for these auxiliary systems. They also need to be completely separated from each other so power and steering are never lost.
When you break down the factors surrounding this crash, it becomes more and more suspicious. Investigators originally lied about wind speed on the water that day. It turns out there was very little wind that would have had zero effect on turning the ship towards the main pillar of the bridge.

Commentary:
Was it Chinese Commie hackers using something called “Remote Towing Technology”?
Now,
I am not willing to say 100% it was deliberately done. It could have been a power failure, an accident blames on a power failure, etc.
With so many independent redundant systems how was this possible?
This however, needs to be investigated thoroughly and some sort of risk analysis done. What is the short and long term impact? Was it a really a 'Swan Event' test run?
We have been hit before, Russia just got hit and we have people flooding over the border. I have had a long suspicion we are being setup.
Here's the course of events we are being told to believe:
For it to have happened the way the NTSB said it did the following would need to happen.
1: Main controls go down.​
2: Backup automated controls that are on a separate system with its own backup generator not connected to the first go down.​
3: Backup manual controls on yet another system go down.​
4: Black box (something we have seen survive 747 plain crashes a and explosions) manages to record absolutely nothing.​
5: Within an hour of the event FBI already concludes with no investigation even starting yet "it couldn't possibly have been terrorism or sabotage"​
The first two alone should be statistically impossible let alone the first four.
You just can't believe your lying eyes.

Another bridge??? :omg:

Barge hits bridge in Oklahoma just days after Baltimore tragedy​

1712023411806.png

A highway in Oklahoma was temporarily shut on Saturday after a barge struck a bridge over the Arkansas River, just days after the tragic collision in Maryland.

The Collapsed Bridge to Nowhere: Francis Scott Key and Missing Logic

2 Apr 2024 ~~ By Victoria White Berger

Joe Biden is demanding, and pronto, more of our tax money to rebuild the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore.
He wants more from us—naturally—but America needs, as its first priority, to investigate and determine if the bridge’s destruction was in fact unintended… or malicious. Much documented evidence is emerging as to the bridge “accident” being in fact, a political, and likely international, cyber-attack. Whether or not this is so, something is off-kilter about the serial infrastructure fails happening all around us. It is time for a much closer look.
As to Biden’s call for more cash, where are the trillion plus dollars obligated by Biden’s crowning achievement, the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law? From the Department of Transportation website:
~Snip~
We must insist that, in supposedly representing Americans already cash-strapped and going without—by terrible inflation, worsening taxes, general administrative incompetence and staggering waste via Biden’s executive decisions and his warped federal bureaucracy—Congress act, sharpish. It must investigate the Francis Scott Key bridge collapse, before giving Biden one more red cent. Let the Democrats wait for it.

Commentary:
One does not have to result to conspiracies to explain why Joe Biden says the things he says. It’s an election year and his first instinct is to pander.
However the feds or some entity will likely put forward initial monies to get the rebuilding started as the insurance claims process will take a long time.
Yhen adding another layer of suspicion... as reported by the NYT a few days ago, "The disastrous mechanical failure so far has not been explained"
Granted, failure of something that is ultimately destroyed, like an airplane slamming into a mountain, gets more difficult to diagnose. But the boat's still there, completely intact.
THEY HAVE NO IDEA (wink wink wink) what caused engine failure of one of the most disastrous maritime "accidents" in recent history?
No... they know. And it's not good news.

Forum List

Back