So You Think You're Having a Bad Day?

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
At first I thought this was simply a big rig driving too close to the edge. But then...

That will require multiple recovery trucks.

At first I thought this was simply a big rig driving too close to the edge. But then...

View attachment 490757

That would suck. Once tow truck hooked to it, they would own it and the cargo and all damages incurred.
I'm wondering how the big rig driver fared in the ordeal. With such a long tow line, there had to be a driver in the cab. I didn't see one jump out...as did the driver of the tow truck.

View attachment 490757

That would suck. Once tow truck hooked to it, they would own it and the cargo and all damages incurred.
Tow truck drivers are in cahoots with the local Police Department.
Have heard of kickbacks from tow companies. Don't know of actual documented cases, but certainly would not surprise.

View attachment 490757

I'm wondering how the big rig driver fared in the ordeal. With such a long tow line, there had to be a driver in the cab. I didn't see one jump out...as did the driver of the tow truck.
Good question. Couldn't have been a pleasant ride if he didn't jump or even if he did. If being pulled on ice, you are at the mercy of the one with the traction.

View attachment 490757

Have heard of kickbacks from tow companies. Don't know of actual documented cases, but certainly would not surprise.
Tow truck drivers are unscrupulous, in the least.

View attachment 490757

View attachment 490757

Not all of them.

View attachment 490757

View attachment 490757

Not all of them.
I once was a tow truck driver and truthful.

View attachment 490757

View attachment 490757

Not all of them.
I once was a tow truck driver and truthful.
I would posit that there are more unscrupulous towing company owners than there are unscrupulous tow truck drivers.

Forum List

Back