Somebody Had to Say This

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Nobody shot at trump that day. Nobody. That is the fact of the last claim of assassination. The guy who was captured voted for Trump. The guy in PA was a republican.

Now its time to let these guys speak.

Who Shot at Ya? | MiniPod | Native Land Pod​

Nice unsubstantiated opinion. To bad you are not smart enough to quote from your video and comment on your quote.

Another link, no quote, just a reason to hate and rant.

Another OP started by a low intelligence democrat
It's incredible how the lib clowns here just make stuff up. They get caught over & over & over, but they still do it.

Nobody shot at trump that day. Nobody. That is the fact of the last claim of assassination. The guy who was captured voted for Trump. The guy in PA was a republican.

Now its time to let these guys speak.

Who Shot at Ya? | MiniPod | Native Land Pod​

~~~~~~
So you'd prefer that the Secret Service agent pass up Routh's hide so he could get a clear shot when Trump approached the 6th hole?

Last edited:
It's incredible how the lib clowns here just make stuff up. They get caught over & over & over, but they still do it.
images

Yeah, I love this new standard where no one actually shot at the alleged victim, but yet everyone runs around with their hair on fire CLAIMING that it was an "assassination attempt."

I LOVE this for us.

Yeah, I love this new standard where no one actually shot at the alleged victim, but yet everyone runs around with their hair on fire CLAIMING that it was an "assassination attempt."

I LOVE this for us.
Technically. he didn't fire a shot, but he prepared to do it, and I believe he intended to carry through with his plan. If a bank robber plans to rob a bank, but fails in his attempt, he's still guilty of bank robbery even if he doesn't make off with a penny.

Forum List

Back