Southwest is giving their customers some nice gifts in face of C19 crisis

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I've been a SWA fan for 30 years and counting. Their planes are on time - their employees the best. I preferred Herb Kelleher as CEO because Herb loved his cocktails and would find any old excuse to send out free drink coupons. Yer SWA credit card hit or Rapid Rewards membership an an anniversary? Here's three more! Gary Kelly is solid as CEO, but he's a bit of a Nazi with the free drinks. ;) Forgiven however ... he just took a pay cut.

Anyway, they're giving everyone with even a basic RR membership 15,000 free points. That covers a lot of their shorter round trips on Wanna Get Away and specials. And a bunch of other stuff for the frequent flyers involving travel funds and companion passes. Nice message with details for those interested.

I've been a SWA fan for 30 years and counting. Their planes are on time - their employees the best. I preferred Herb Kelleher as CEO because Herb loved his cocktails and would find any old excuse to send out free drink coupons. Yer SWA credit card hit or Rapid Rewards membership an an anniversary? Here's three more! Gary Kelly is solid as CEO, but he's a bit of a Nazi with the free drinks. ;) Forgiven however ... he just took a pay cut.

Anyway, they're giving everyone with even a basic RR membership 15,000 free points. That covers a lot of their shorter round trips on Wanna Get Away and specials. And a bunch of other stuff for the frequent flyers involving travel funds and companion passes. Nice message with details for those interested.

I noticed chem trails in the sky yesterday. Looks like them major polluters are flying again.

I noticed chem trails in the sky yesterday. Looks like them major polluters are flying again.

We'd better have MindWars send a note to Alex Jones. He may be unaware ;)

Southwest has always been forward-thinking. It's the first website I check when making air-travel plans. I hope they survive.

New Topics

Forum List

Back