Springer: The Crow (Concept-Politics)

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's a nice liberalism vignette about the American amenities of accessing political dialogue through the homeland securities of anti-terrorism dialogics. Enjoy!

====

Isaac Satan is a Dartmouth professor of political science and studies Northern Ireland politics involving Sinn Fein, British Parliament, the Irish Republican Army, and age old troubles between the British Protestant and Irish Catholic communities in Belfast.

jag16.jpg

PROFESSOR SATAN: I love my job at Dartmouth, learning about UK politics and studying community values in Belfast from Hanover.

springer6.jpg

Isaac likes to dress up as political revolutionaries to imagine what it's like living like an outlaw or outsider while working within the system to effect changes between religious and cultural groups in societies plagued by schisms. The Protestant-Catholic division in the UK has been overshadowed by Israel-Palestine on the world stage since the end of WWII and arguably understandably, but Isaac cares about the iconography of new age terrorism applied to modern political journalism and how it directs our American attitudes towards UK democracy!

belfast1.jpg

PROFESSOR SATAN: Reading about the Irish rebellions over the centuries makes one wonder about religious dogma problems!

springer3.jpg

Isaac loves his new Transformers (Hasbro/Marvel) robot-warrior toy, a G1 concept robot named Springer who transforms into a hovering laser-copter prepared for field combat. Springer is a heroic 'Autobot' robot in the Transformers universe and hails from an A.I. planet called Cybertron which was ravaged by the endless war between Autobots and their evil nemeses, the dark 'Decepticon' robots. Springer is an offbeat eccentric antihero like Autobot who sometimes flirts carelessly with Decepticon female robots, enraging his Autobot superiors. Professor Isaac Satan references/uses Springer (Transformers) in some liberal online IRA-related blogs about the face of modern anti-globalization divination.

springer1.jpg

Isaac's girlfriend Shelbye Collins is a fashion-model who lives with Isaac in his campus condo at Dartmouth. She's actually from Belfast (Northern Ireland) and appreciates how Isaac's Algerian backgrounds affords him a special interest in IRA-politics and troubles, since Isaac's ancestors were part of the FLN revolution against French rule in Algeria. However, Shelbye worries that Isaac Satan's preoccupation with Belfast bedlam and Springer-toy diaries has jaded him from American daylight!

springer2.jpg

PROFESSOR SATAN: I'm like a proverbial 'Crow' or raven of political readership in America, inspired by FLN heritages and US DNA!

springer5.jpeg

This is the diorama of a liberal American professor who has the luxury of examining foreign terrorism through the lens of the secured US homeland. He uses the availability of the Internet and special commercial items like his Transformers Golem to create online blogs about the face of anti-terrorism dialogue. Isaac Satan is like a 'Crow' or raven of modern globalization rhetoric!

springer7.jpg

PROFESSOR SATAN: I'm like a proverbial 'thief' of globalization rhetoric, wrought from the American luxuries of secure diaries.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back