St Louis Cardinals

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
Where are your brains? Are these pitchers you had tonight the best you can do? Send them away. Fire the guy who thinks they can pitch in the major leagues. Its pothetic-unreal, garbage.

I didn't realize that baseball was still a thing. Sorry for your loss? (I'm assuming the Cardinals lost).

Who is the moron allowing this Rom guy to pitch? Your fired. Get rid this idiot manager. What a joke the Cardinals are.

So, what you're saying is...FIRE JOHN MOZELIAK....NOW!!!!!!!
I don't think Marmol is very good either. Mozeliak always did good. But pitching is where its at. Write ups say the cardinal farm system' best is their starting pitching. Where are they. This year is done anyways.

Man, the Cardinals, the Cowboys, the Lakers, the LSU Tigers...my teams just suck now.
Money doesnt buy the championships as the Mets, Yankess, Padres found out. Sports are controlled by corruption. All the way back to 1919 teams get bought off, players get bought off, refs get bought off. Illegal drugs, spitballs and the such. Anyone betting needs to get their heads examined. Horse racing is the same. Baffert has been popped 20 x for doping his horses. That means he stole millions of dollars of bettors money, they bet win on the horse that went 2nd to his drugged horse, so they lost all that win money, etc. yet he gets his hand slapped. He should be in prision for 25 years.
When its corrupt from the top to the bottom all over this earth, its a sad world.

Last edited:
Money doesnt buy the championships as the Mets, Yankess, Padres found out.

I am not a Padres fan, but I feel bad for them. I wouldn't mind seeing them win a championship. San Diego got fucked by the Chargers. The Clippers were no loss but the Chargers were a part of that community.

Sports are controlled by corruption. All the way back to 1919 teams get bought off, players get bought off, refs get bought off.

Not sure if everything is so blatantly corrupt - at least not yet. But with the infusion of Draft Kings and Fan Duel money, I could totally see another Black Sox scandal. I think it's just a matter of time. It may or may not be MLB. I suspect it could be collegiate athletics. Some jealous college athletes get jealous over some of their peers getting more NIL money. Some organized criminals catch wind of it and approach them for a massive payout if they help fix a College Football Playoff game for them. I think it's coming.

I am not a Padres fan, but I feel bad for them. I wouldn't mind seeing them win a championship. San Diego got fucked by the Chargers. The Clippers were no loss but the Chargers were a part of that community.

Not sure if everything is so blatantly corrupt - at least not yet. But with the infusion of Draft Kings and Fan Duel money, I could totally see another Black Sox scandal. I think it's just a matter of time. It may or may not be MLB. I suspect it could be collegiate athletics. Some jealous college athletes get jealous over some of their peers getting more NIL money. Some organized criminals catch wind of it and approach them for a massive payout if they help fix a College Football Playoff game for them. I think it's coming.
I think players are bought off in college to owe favors all the way up to when they are in the pros.

I think players are bought off in college to owe favors all the way up to when they are in the pros.

Not sure about that. It's about the here and the now. The 1919 Black Sox threw the Series because they felt they weren't getting paid. In those days they probably weren't.

College sports right now is in the same position that pro sports was in over a century ago. Some people are making money; some aren't and the ones who aren't may not be happy about it.

Forum List

Back