Star TCU QB Boykin....arrested, assaults cops; 2 nights before huge bowl; Yeah...no privilege.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
TCU QB Trevone Boykin Arrested After Bar Fight: Police

So this thug gets a full scholarship to a great school for playing a sport. Gets all the free food and apartment and clothing and fame that comes with it. He has 1 game left vs mighty Oregon....with all the NFL scouts watching. His shot to be a multi millionaire.

And 2 nights before the most important day of his life.....he gets wasted at a bar, gets into a brawl, and assaults a cop.

Yeah....white privilege my ass. Some thugs can have life handed to them on a silver platter and still thug it out.

Guaranteed he still plays and will be an NFL star in 2016.

Success sometimes leads to downfall.

He's not the first and certainly won't be the last.

I have been watching every game...and I notice an uptick in stupidity since the bad example set in the Giants/No Carolina game...the Odell affair. The leagues/refs need to lay down the law.

A school is suppose to teach kids things. He should be out in time to play, question is, what does TCU do?

He deserves every punishment he gets for his actions.

That being said...quit whining. The privilege in this instance has nothing to do with race. The rules rarely apply to you if you're a star athlete.

What is the big deal? It was just a bar fight and no one got shot or killed. The assault on the cop is fucked up, but the cop let him slide.

What TCU does will be telling, but I just dont see what the big deal is.

A fight is a fight and usually a misdemeanor, isnt it?

Forum List

Back