Starting my own religion

I have decided to start my own brother. Is going to be a non-denominational, interfaith religion.
The following is an example of the principles my church will follow.

1; the universe was created by a god, but God does not directly interact with the universe. God created nature and nature operate autonomously without interference or input from God.

2; all living things, plants and animals, have souls. When a living thing dies it's Soul returns to God to await rebirth into new life.

3; In order for a life form to reach true sentience and self awareness, it requires both a soul and a body and mind which has evolved to a certain point. God judges all such beings, including humans, based on how they lived. Those who live good lives are reborn as sentient beings, and those who are judged poorly, are reborn as lesser beings. For example Hitler was most likely reborn as a slug or other lesser being which is considered far beneath humans.

4; God speaks to us through our souls. Which is the only direct interaction between God and the universe. Conscience is God telling us right from wrong. Humans are not naturally good and so should not have a natural instinct telling us right from wrong. Therefore conscience must be an outside force.

God also inspires Us in this way. Using our souls to plant ideas into our heads. Some of the greatest philosophers and leaders of mankind built their teachings from ideas given to them by God, including Jesus of Nazareth, Ghsndi, Buddha, etc.
I also believe that democracy itself close based on a seed of inspiration planted by God. All of the greatest democracies we're built upon this divine inspiration.

5; the church will teach that nature is the father of all life, and that one of the few Universal sins one can commit is the unnecessary destruction of nature as a whole or Nature's ability to produce life.
For example, intentionally polluting is a sin, as is hunting solely for Sport with no intention of using the meat. Mankind has a duty to protect and care for nature. We may take what we need to survive but undo destruction of nature is one of the worst sins of mankind can commit.
Humans are not naturally good and so should not have a natural instinct telling us right from wrong.

seems like many don't have conscience.
I have decided to start my own brother. Is going to be a non-denominational, interfaith religion.

1; the universe was created by a god, but God does not directly interact with the universe. God created nature and nature operate autonomously without interference or input from God.

2; all living things, plants and animals, have souls. When a living thing dies it's Soul returns to God to await rebirth into new life.

3; In order for a life form to reach true sentience and self awareness, it requires both a soul and a body and mind which has evolved to a certain point. God judges all such beings, including humans, based on how they lived. Those who live good lives are reborn as sentient beings, and those who are judged poorly, are reborn as lesser beings. For example Hitler was most likely reborn as a slug or other lesser being which is considered far beneath humans.

4; God speaks to us through our souls. Which is the only direct interaction between God and the universe. Conscience is God telling us right from wrong. Humans are not naturally good and so should not have a natural instinct telling us right from wrong. Therefore conscience must be an outside force.

God also inspires Us in this way. Using our souls to plant ideas into our heads. Some of the greatest philosophers and leaders of mankind built their teachings from ideas given to them by God, including Jesus of Nazareth, Ghsndi, Buddha, etc.
I also believe that democracy itself close based on a seed of inspiration planted by God. All of the greatest democracies we're built upon this divine inspiration.

5; the church will teach that nature is the father of all life, and that one of the few Universal sins one can commit is the unnecessary destruction of nature as a whole or Nature's ability to produce life.
For example, intentionally polluting is a sin, as is hunting solely for Sport with no intention of using the meat. Mankind has a duty to protect and care for nature. We may take what we need to survive but undo destruction of nature is one of the worst sins of mankind can commit.

There's just a couple of insignificant items you have forgotten
There is no God. There is no soil.
But don't let that stop you comrade. Millions believed God would save th seem from the virus. 400000 died. That worked well.
Stop blaming God for what was cooked up in a Chinese lab in Wuhan to gain superiority that will only end with genocide of anybody who tries to escape the horrors and mass murders Chona has used in the past by monsters like Mao who murdered 100 million people in mainland China who disagreed with his my way of death to ya unscrupulous malpractice. :frown:
The virus came from God, Mao was God's creation. I use to believe everything comes from God, as a Christian you will have to admit , Everything comes from God.

Absolute rubbish. God had nothing to do with it and you know it.
As for Mao, don't make me laugh. You're paranoid.
Does your wages come from? How about the car?
See how ridiculous your statement is.
If your a Christian God creates the good and evil.
I take it your not a Christian.

There is no God and never has been.
A

Humans are not naturally good and so should not have a natural instinct telling us right from wrong.

But don't let that stop you comrade. Millions believed God would save th seem from the virus. 400000 died. That worked well.
Stop blaming God for what was cooked up in a Chinese lab in Wuhan to gain superiority that will only end with genocide of anybody who tries to escape the horrors and mass murders Chona has used in the past by monsters like Mao who murdered 100 million people in mainland China who disagreed with his my way of death to ya unscrupulous malpractice. :frown:
The virus came from God, Mao was God's creation. I use to believe everything comes from God, as a Christian you will have to admit , Everything comes from God.

I'm an atheist. Even a Christian realises there is no God as you should and consequently stop peddling your ridiculous beliefs.
Nothing on this earth or any where was produced by a hideous ghost. To believe that it was is a indictment on the human race. Get some facts.
Well, see your not a Christian.

How arrogant is it for you to have unique access to something I can't?
In fact, you have no proof of anything you say. It is purely a feeble minded belief you probably inherited.

So don't adopt the pompous sanctamonius high moral ground because you believe in a ghost. You have no proof of anything and never will.
You are delusional.
I don’t believe you actually exist and have provided no proof of your existence.

Who Do you think is writing this?
Jesus Christ?

It is not compulsory to provide evidence. Only fools expose where they live. That I am not.
Spambot, you have any proof you are not?
I don't have to prove anything to you.
You'll just have to get used to me being up your nose.
So settle down son. Call me what you like but it's not me who is looking silly.
I don’t need to get used to you, you don’t exist, bot.

A

I'm an atheist. Even a Christian realises there is no God as you should and consequently stop peddling your ridiculous beliefs.
Nothing on this earth or any where was produced by a hideous ghost. To believe that it was is a indictment on the human race. Get some facts.

In fact, you have no proof of anything you say. It is purely a feeble minded belief you probably inherited.

So don't adopt the pompous sanctamonius high moral ground because you believe in a ghost. You have no proof of anything and never will.
You are delusional.
I don’t believe you actually exist and have provided no proof of your existence.

Jesus Christ?

It is not compulsory to provide evidence. Only fools expose where they live. That I am not.

What is a bot?
Is that shirt for botfly? Maybe internet terminology for some one you can't defeat? Possibly just a well informed Democrat?

Every time you reply I get another whack at you.

If your god doesn't interact with the universe then there would be no judgement because judgement is interaction

It would be nice to start my own religion and escape Catholicism.

Catholicism is driving me batty.

If you joined any religion, you could be considered batty. Catholicism is not unique.

Don't be so naive to think your going to heaven..
Can you prove what you believe is true?

No, you can't.

You're just as batty as I am.

I'm an atheist. Nothing to prove. No God, heaven or hell. Nothing.
No mental confusion for me. Just life.

Yeah. I quit believing in God years ago but only recently left religion. I thought my life would be worse without religion. My sanity has improved tremendously . I don’t know why I held on so long.

A

You are delusional.

Jesus Christ?

What is a bot?
Is that shirt for botfly? Maybe internet terminology for some one you can't defeat? Possibly just a well informed Democrat?

Every time you reply I get another whack at you.
Let me know when you get a whack in because so far you are looking dumber with each post.

It would be nice to start my own religion and escape Catholicism.

Catholicism is driving me batty.

If you joined any religion, you could be considered batty. Catholicism is not unique.

Don't be so naive to think your going to heaven..
Can you prove what you believe is true?

No, you can't.

You're just as batty as I am.

I'm an atheist. Nothing to prove. No God, heaven or hell. Nothing.
No mental confusion for me. Just life.
An agnostic has nothing to prove. He says, "I don't know if there is a God."

As an atheist, you say, "There is no God."

If you believe that, without proof, than you are basing your belief on faith.

Not you or anyone else has ever seen, heard or interacted with any God, ever.
Anyone who says they have is a liar and delusion.

Since the beginning of time not one sceric of evidence has ever been produced to prove it and I know you have nothing.
What can be asserted without evidence can dismissed without evidence.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and you have no evidence whatsoever.

Who's relying on faith now?
Keep going. I love debunking gods.
If you love debunking God, go ahead and debunk him.

I have evidence of God in my own life.

I was suffering terribly from deep depression.

I prayed to God to cure me, and he did.

I still have bad moods once in a while, sometimes anger.

But the deep depression of absolute hopeless despair was gone in the instant after I prayed.

You are a liar and have no proof that God was responsible for anything. As a godbotherer you would invent silly scenarios to convince yourself God did it but to me, I know he didn't.

If you did have depression, it does not leave you in an instant. I know for a fact.
And let me guess. You have conveniently forgotten to mention you had assistance from medication. But still you attribute your recovery to God.

Lastly, if you did have deep depression and God cured it, YOU DIDNT HAVE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. You are a liar.

Keep going. Where's your pathetic justifications about God now? How's that for debunking God?
You haven't debunked anything. I gave my honest witness to my experiences and you called me a liar. You would not have the courage to call me a liar to my face. But on the internet, you are safe to engage in malicious behavior.

If your god doesn't interact with the universe then there would be no judgement because judgement is interaction
I said that God doesn't God doesn't interact directly with the universe. A soul by it's very mature exist outside of the realm of the naturaluniersrand therefore interacting with souls is not intercting with the universe

I said that God doesn't God doesn't interact directly with the universe. A soul by it's very mature exist outside of the realm of the naturaluniersrand therefore interacting with souls is not intercting with the universe
Assuming that there are such things as souls

You need to spend time sitting in the desert sun. Your rules aren’t weird enough yet.

Is that you, Joel Osteen?

Forum List

Back