Statement from Senator Chris McDaniel regarding President Obama...

I always laugh when pundits and their sheep spew their amateur takes on constitutional law, going up against a President who graduated magna cum laude from Harvard law, was President of the Harvard Law Review and a professor of constitutional law at Columbia.
You mean Affirmative Action Jackson, the socially promoted high school dropout president who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground?
The only reason his unconstitutional health insurance Marxist power play went through is because a bad SC judge determined it was a tax that the ignoramus Obama said it wasn't.

Actually, it was a majority of supreme court judges.

Only one changed it from mandate to tax.
Which was unconstitutional.

I don't think you understand how it works. It takes a majority of the justices to agree for anything to pass or fail. The reason each particular justice votes the way they do isn't really a deciding factor.

Yes the majority agreed.
It was one who changed the mandate.

I always laugh when pundits and their sheep spew their amateur takes on constitutional law, going up against a President who graduated magna cum laude from Harvard law, was President of the Harvard Law Review and a professor of constitutional law at Columbia.
You mean Affirmative Action Jackson, the socially promoted high school dropout president who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground?
The only reason his unconstitutional health insurance Marxist power play went through is because a bad SC judge determined it was a tax that the ignoramus Obama said it wasn't.

Actually, it was a majority of supreme court judges.

Only one changed it from mandate to tax.
Which was unconstitutional.

I don't think you understand how it works. It takes a majority of the justices to agree for anything to pass or fail. The reason each particular justice votes the way they do isn't really a deciding factor.

Yes the majority agreed.
It was one who changed the mandate.

Good. So you Do understand how dumb your previous post was.

All the whining about usurping power that doesn't belong to him. Obama has had the authority to do everything he has done so far, and I see no reason to believe that will change. Just because you don't want him to have that authority changes nothing.
Liar. No he hasn't.

All the whining about usurping power that doesn't belong to him. Obama has had the authority to do everything he has done so far, and I see no reason to believe that will change. Just because you don't want him to have that authority changes nothing.
Liar. No he hasn't.

You can stomp your feet and hold your breath all you want, but he has had the authority to do everything he has done.

Liar. No he hasn't.

You can stomp your feet and hold your breath all you want, but he has had the authority to do everything he has done.
Wrong retard

Liar. No he hasn't.

Wrong retard

Then why don't you do something about it?

He was a coke/pot head. He hasn't proven anything but that he was a slacker who wouldn't be shit without affirmative action.

Liar. No he hasn't.

I hope you have the same attitude when president Trump uses that same power to do away with everything Obama has done.

Liar. No he hasn't.

Wrong retard

I am not one of you retards who voted for the fool. I knew what he was about the first time he opened his lying mouth.

First off after reading the OP the person that is being quoted come off wanting to impeach the President, and that is not happening in a election year.

If anyone believe President Obama will be removed from office through impeachment, well stop being stuck on stupid.

I am not a supporter of President Obama and stated many times this country would regret his regime, but what is done is done and impeaching him now would be just pure partisan bullshit this country does not need.

If you want to censor the President then try it, and it could work but again at this point it could backfire and I doubt Paul Ryan will even entertain this either and will tell his GOP members to sit down and let the election cycle get rid of Obama once and for all!

Liar. No he hasn't.

Wrong retard

I am not one of you retards who voted for the fool. I knew what he was about the first time he opened his lying mouth.

That's not what I asked. Why don't you do anything about it?

woodsobama.jpg

Liar. No he hasn't.

Wrong retard

You are a libtard, your question is as retarded as you. Idiot.

Wrong retard

So you don't have an answer? I thought not.

Wrong retard

You are incapable of thinking, you are a libtard, you are nothing but a sheep. Retard.

You are incapable of thinking, you are a libtard, you are nothing but a sheep. Retard.

Got it. No answer from you.

Forum List

Back