Status of member Waltky

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
Just talked to waltky on the phone. He's OK but he had a triple bypass after he stopped posting in March 2020. He doesn't remember his password so he may or may not start over with USMB. Lately he is busy on Facebook. He's 68 and in the early stage of dementia. If anyone wants to call him on the phone, he would be glad to hear from you. Anyone wanting to contact him on FB or phone can PM me and I'll give you his name and phone number. Best time to call is around noon Eastern Time Zone.

Just talked to waltky on the phone. He's OK but he had a triple bypass after he stopped posting in March 2020. He doesn't remember his password so he may or may not start over with USMB. Lately he is busy on Facebook. He's 68 and in the early stage of dementia. If anyone wants to call him on the phone, he would be glad to hear from you. Anyone wanting to contact him on FB or phone can PM me and I'll give you his name and phone number. Best time to call is around noon Eastern Time Zone.

I don't know him very well. But the next time you talk to him, please give him my best and my hopes he recovers and returns.

I don't know him very well. But the next time you talk to him, please give him my best and my hopes he recovers and returns.
ditto

That's terrible, at 68 Walt is a young man...I'll pray that he fully recovers.

Thanks, Hossfly. Prayers up for Mr. Waltky. :hands:

Send my regards to WaltKY. Perhaps he can contact one of the moderators to renew his access to the Messageboards.

Did this place have anything to do with his heart surgery or dementia?? Did he tell his docs about this place

Did this place have anything to do with his heart surgery or dementia?? Did he tell his docs about this place
The Democrats will tell you it's Trump's fault, not this place

I don't think so. Waltky is a calm, laid back person with a sense of humor.

Forum List

Back