Stealing from White Folks could really help a lot of Blacks!

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

Given their long history of endemic prevarication, it is not surprising that Leftists have created several circumlocutions to describe the hoped-for phenomenon of Black people legally and safely repudiating their student loan debts - in this case tens of thousands of dollars each in debts. In this instance, the thefts are called, "loan forgiveness" or "debt cancellation."

Because in the Real World, when you BORROW MONEY and then don't pay it back, that is a form of theft. There is no firearm involved, but it is theft nevertheless. And just because you cannot identify the individual victim does not mean that it is not theft.

And one suspects that the Lefties in Congress will also see to it that the "loan forgiveness" will NOT be deemed "income" for tax purposes, as loan forgiveness is for "white" people.

I wonder if, when this inevitably happens, "we" could get the beneficiaries of this theft to thereby WAIVE ANY CLAIM TO SLAVERY REPARATIONS, should such an abomination ever be successfully implemented.

Given their long history of endemic prevarication, it is not surprising that Leftists have created several circumlocutions to describe the hoped-for phenomenon of Black people legally and safely repudiating their student loan debts - in this case tens of thousands of dollars each in debts. In this instance, the thefts are called, "loan forgiveness" or "debt cancellation."

Because in the Real World, when you BORROW MONEY and then don't pay it back, that is a form of theft. There is no firearm involved, but it is theft nevertheless. And just because you cannot identify the individual victim does not mean that it is not theft.

And one suspects that the Lefties in Congress will also see to it that the "loan forgiveness" will NOT be deemed "income" for tax purposes, as loan forgiveness is for "white" people.

I wonder if, when this inevitably happens, "we" could get the beneficiaries of this theft to thereby WAIVE ANY CLAIM TO SLAVERY REPARATIONS, should such an abomination ever be successfully implemented.

How about we do neither, and remain a nation of laws where legal contracts are honored.

White folks had zero problems stealing from black folks.

Oh? What did you steal?

What did you steal?

What did you steal?
I have yet to steal anything.

What did you steal?
Damn :)

Oh? What did you steal?
I stole some mustard greens once. But threw them away when I found out they were not spreadable.

What did you steal?
So what white folks are you talking about?

Yeah, white

What did you steal?
Do you always play stupid?

Have you never ever heard of bankruptcy in the US?

Yeah, white

What did you steal?
So, you mean white folks other than you, right?

Yeah, white

What did you steal?
Derpa...

you are very desperate racist did you learn that in church this morning? The loan forgiveness will be the same across the board for all Americans..

Yeah, white

What did you steal?
Derpa...
You're very insincere you know.

New Topics

Forum List

Back