Steely Dan live.

What happened, he looks nothing like Steely Dan!
From what I heard you went sailing around the world with Jethro Tull and no one's heard from them since last September
I would like to do that also.. I have a hard time recognizing people when they become old because we change so much. I don't even recognize myself.

From what I heard he went sailing around the world with Jethro Tull and no one's heard from them since last September.
So Angelo are you saying Ian Anderson and Donald Fagen have been missing for months? :omg:
Walter Becker and Barrymore Barlow.:rolleyes:
Did you really think I didn't know about the names of two of my favorite bands ?

From what I heard he went sailing around the world with Jethro Tull and no one's heard from them since last September.
So Angelo are you saying Ian Anderson and Donald Fagen have been missing for months? :omg:
Did you really think I didn't know about the names of two of my favorite bands ?
I'm obviously lost in this thread, forget I said anything.

What happened, he looks nothing like Steely Dan!
From what I heard you went sailing around the world with Jethro Tull and no one's heard from them since last September
I would like to do that also.. I have a hard time recognizing people when they become old because we change so much. I don't even recognize myself.
I was glad my high school's 40-year class reunion was cancelled last year.

I'm obviously lost in this thread, forget I said anything.
Moonglow's to blame.

Forum List

Back